9,121 to 9,140 of 58,313 replies

fidgetbones

Brian the snail (from magic roundabout)

Fairygirl

Nice here lily isn't it? 

fidget - Brian  

star gaze lily

Sidney snail.

Would I be allowed a baby Majestic Stacey, please.

star gaze lily

Yes Fairy it is, just how it used to be. 

Stacey Docherty

Oh stargaze of course more than welcome to the seeds I have so many lol I may even have some babies round the plant ..... Brian is my old inspector it fits him perfectly, slimy and hides when there is trouble!!!!!

Advertisement

Its been such a lovely day and so nice to be out in the garden just pottering about. Just did a bit of pruning and tidying up. OH was trimming the hedges so all in all a good day! 

iGrow
Hi All...
I have not been a member here long but the WUM/weirdo/troll and I crossed which now makes some of my posts look strange seeing that the offenders posts have been removed.
I did wonder whether that there may be a bipolar problem... I did see all of last night's posts but left early to get some work done at the allotment and have been busy watching rugby since so have only just caught up. This forum should be a friendlier place for a while now methinks.
nutcutlet

Watching rugby iGrow? What about the garden

punkdoc

Thankyou so much for your support. I am not intending on leaving the site, I enjoy your company and the knowledge we all share too much.

I have however been rather disturbed by yesterdays goings on, I thought I would enjoy trying to put our friend in his place, but I ended up being a bit scared of what happened.

I just want to stay a bit quieter than usual, until I am sure that he is not coming back. Cannot quite believe I am being such a wus, I have always enjoyed a good fight, metaphorically speaking of course, but there was something about this that felt different, maybe its not being able to see the person you are fighting with.

I shall see you all soon, enjoy your gardens, Spring is coming.

" For evil to occur, it only takes a few good men to do nothing " [ not an original puncdoc, but I am not sure who did say it.

chicky

Take your time Pd - we'll still be here, talking gardens .....  Hope your roof is now sorted too

fidgetbones

We won the Rugby. (I think) OH is now making his bird cakes, and making noises about dinner.

Suppose I should go and cook. It nice here tonight isn't it?

I think it was definitely a case of someone forgetting to take his medication last night.

chicky

Pretty sure we did win the Rugby - OH is whistling

fidgetbones

Punkdoc, you are welcome to come on our garden trips. Us ladies will look after you.

Orchid Lady

Hello all.

Only a quick post as I have date night with hubby (pub, curry, watching a band).

Got a bit done in the garden but was stressful......I won't go into it now as I don't want to end up cross again!!  Will update you tomorrow.

Didn't get to the GC, partly because of above mentioned garden issue and partly because I forgot we had a football match, which I wish I hadn't bothered going to!!! 

Anyway, off to dry my hair and attempt to look decent.

Catch you all tomorrow x

iGrow
Nut... I was down the allotment for over five hours and got loads done, so much that I am now aching. I had earned the time to watch rugby and I can spend more hours at the allotment tomorrow. I see that we are fairly local to one another...

Advertisement

Fairygirl

Glad you're here pd 

The difference is - he wouldn't have dared do what he did in person. The coward's way of behaving.

A famous quote and a great one but not always easy to follow. (He was a Nazi hunter wasn't he? His name escapes me)

I think there's more than a 'few good men' here. 

archiepem
Fairygirl wrote (see)

Glad you're here pd 

The difference is - he wouldn't have dared do what he did in person. The coward's way of behaving.

A famous quote and a great one but not always easy to follow. (He was a Nazi hunter wasn't he? His name escapes me)

I think there's more than a 'few good men' here. 

simon wiesenthal FG   

Hello all

Filled half a garden waste bin

Ended up going to dig up some more dirt for free from a garden in Bitterne, not too far away with mum and dad filled the boot with bags worth of dirt then emptied it out in our garden then back for more 1 more boot load, then as the soil is very clay-e broke it up a bit and put around the pond, so knackering back sore what a sunny day today and fed the birds earlier too

some one near by was having a bonfire again lucky wind blowing it the other way  

Fairygirl

You're right - I had a quick  google archie (that sounds rude ) and he wrote  another very apt quote about technology. 

A very wise man I think. 

nutcutlet
iGrow wrote (see)
Nut... I was down the allotment for over five hours and got loads done, so much that I am now aching. I had earned the time to watch rugby and I can spend more hours at the allotment tomorrow. I see that we are fairly local to one another...

That's OK then, you can have the afternoon off. We are local aren't we. Not sure where south holland starts and finishes but you can't be far away. I'm not far east of Peterborough.