16/04/2014 at 11:19

Exfiting about your man shed Clari  How's the 'diet' going, can you eat more now and are you still feeling ok?

Never hired a  rotivator so can't help sorry, OH can't find his lump hammer though for this blasted root!!!

16/04/2014 at 13:10

MrsGarden

I posted several pics last summer.    Will post again this summer if only to show off my agastaches, salvias. Etc.   ...oh! And the grasses of course    Always a little "shy" (ah! ) about posting pics but I realise we all like to share our gardens here so definitely will do that 

Chicky, Moreheim and sahins were good for me too last year.....will be cutting back this spring, prob late May, to encourage sturdier plants. 

16/04/2014 at 13:50
Orchid Lady wrote (see)

Exfiting about your man shed Clari  How's the 'diet' going, can you eat more now and are you still feeling ok?

Never hired a  rotivator so can't help sorry, OH can't find his lump hammer though for this blasted root!!!

OL - I've added wheat / gluten / yeast back into the mix and am still having random flares ups that are quite the puzzle (I was also having these while on the rabbit food diet) I also near instantly gained back the 3lb I lost on the rabbit food mix so one of all of those is / are going on the "limited" list to see if we can keep the bloat to a minimum. Interestingly I do feel more tired now I've added those back despite now getting over a 1000 calories a day up from my 400 - 600 a day. How odd! I am finding that it is best to have several small meals (i.e. half what you'd normally have) scattered throughout the day rather than "shock" your body with three a day. This does rather lead to unhealthy choices when snacking though (good job I can't have chocolate yet!) So I really need to get back in the kitchen and make some tasty treats to keep me from prying open the fridge door too often. I also need to get a smaller plate and bowl to show my partner what I mean by half measures as if he cooks he insists on filling our bowls and plates to the top and I find myself unconsciously eating more than I should!

This weekend we're off to the families so it'll be interesting to see how much melodrama they can cause at meal times. If it were my parents we were staying with at least I'd be able to prepare my own food but kitchens are a little political in his families households!

Still I am very grateful that it could be much worse - both health and family!

16/04/2014 at 14:00

Glad to hear you aren't suffering too much,well not with the good anyway, and I hoe you can get to the bottom of it soon.  OH's families, who'd have them LOL 

16/04/2014 at 14:08

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/42513.jpg?width=276&height=350&mode=max

It's out, at last!!! Thanks to my 2 big boys  Soil conditioner going on now and then I can plant and finish my border, yippee 

16/04/2014 at 14:13

Anyone heard from Stacey?  Not seen her for a whole, hope all is ok.

16/04/2014 at 14:42

That's quite the monster OL!

I have to remind myself that things could be worse OL - I'm still able to work full time which is good, I know these "conditions" can be quite literally crippling.

And of course at least we don't live next door to the in-laws!

16/04/2014 at 18:02

Hi everyone, hope you've all had a good day.

Work not too bad, butit was ratbags day off.

Thats a whopper of a root OL.

Dove hope paperwork not too trying, hope all done and now relaxing by your pond.

Kef hope tests went ok.

Not heard from Stacey since she mention purchase of large paddling pool for LO.

16/04/2014 at 18:13

What busy people you've all been today. I've done nothing outside as I had a busy day at work and I've had other things to do re the extension. Progress being made, but first quote is so far beyond what I've got saved it would require me to sell my body or something ......doubt I'd get much for it anyway.  

Lovely pic BL. 

Woody - that's the best kind of loveliness - 'free, gratis and for nothing' as my Dad used to say  

Should really go and make dinner.

KEF
16/04/2014 at 18:20

Just the briefest of pop ins, Fairy you can sell my right foot if it helps, crap toe with bust nail

Time for proper food steak and salad..yipee for teeth

16/04/2014 at 18:30

Hello, I'm just popping in too - some paperwork sorted filed/shredded, but there's some information missing - a bit of a mission for me after Easter - there's no way now that it's going to be done before ! 

OH has done a very long day so he's asleep on the sofa - jacket potatoes are in the oven for supper with some homemade beefburgers and salad.  

16/04/2014 at 18:32

Evening all  Didn't get to ask my question today  There were 26, and I was 25! It was jolly good though! I was in the row behind the VIPs so could almost reach out and touch them! It was full of Latin names - e.g. when asked what would be the best tree for a small garden I have no idea what the trees were cause they all used the Latin names - with the exception of Eucalyptus! There was a lot of banter amongst the experts which was nice. James Wong came in for some stick for his fancy new ways!!

Presume the shed is now up Clari 

Verd, would love to see pics of your garden. I remember the ones from last year, they were lovely 

Fairy, sometimes I think builders have a license to print money. Hope you find one that is good and fits your budget 

Am on my train home. Has been a long day.

16/04/2014 at 18:45

Hi fairy, can't you use your wand 

Panda, glad the day was ok, so we both still have our smiles in our pockets!  One more work day then a few days off YAY!

16/04/2014 at 18:56

Don't encourage Fairy to wave her wand......I've experienced some bad effects for dissing her.  For me Fairy is such a wonderful, kind, lovely human being 

16/04/2014 at 19:02

Sorry verdun 

16/04/2014 at 19:06

Verd - you know it makes sense 

Have phoned the nice guy who did work for us at last house and he will see me right 

Hmm - just realised that could be taken the wrong way...didn't mean it like that  

Pity you didn't get to speak to the experts Panda - glad you had a good time.

KEF - enjoy your tea. I've just had some nice brown Spelt loaf with butter, cheese and an apple. 

16/04/2014 at 19:07

That's ok lily.  Did I say Fairy is wonderful? 

16/04/2014 at 19:22

What are you after Verd?...

I ain't got nuffink...

You ain't seen me...right?

16/04/2014 at 19:26
Evening all, oh my days I have a sore neck,been sitting on my back door step potting seedlings hundreds of them took me since 12 this afternoon and finished half hour ago fingers crossed I don't lose many, nice to read everyone had a good day
16/04/2014 at 19:43

Used to love the Fast Show....you aint seen me,right.  Often a greeting with other silly minds