London (change)
Today 7°C / 3°C
Tomorrow 8°C / 7°C
17/04/2014 at 19:14
its all happening chez mrs garden tomorrow between 1.30 and 3.30!!! The delivery is confirmed! Really expected them to cancel again. Soooo excited!!!
17/04/2014 at 19:18

Thanks Lily 

17/04/2014 at 19:21

Thank you all for your kindness  ((hugs)) 

According to Farming Brother, rain is back on in East Anglia for Sunday!!! He told me this morning it had been cancelled!!!

I'll do the lawn treatment tomorrow

Only one quiche left now - we've eaten a whole one!  I had to look sternly at OH or the other one would've disappeared too - he seems to think that I cook things to be eaten 

17/04/2014 at 19:39

Lily, quiche def goes with salad doesn't it  My OH would have it with 'proper' veg  Just not right  

Mailed you right back 

Went to morrisons earlier and some checking annuals popped into my basket! On looking at my seeds again today I have realised that I've bought trailing sweet peas rather than upright one  So I bought some young healthy looking plants! I know they are easy to grow, but, do you know what, I don't care 

17/04/2014 at 19:46
Didn't know you could get trailing sweet peas, sound lovely.
17/04/2014 at 19:48
Dovefromabove wrote (see)

Only one quiche left now - we've eaten a whole one!  I had to look sternly at OH or the other one would've disappeared too - he seems to think that I cook things to be eaten 

What are they like. As if...

We've just had roast beef with the trimmings - none of daughter's Yorkshires left - sorry.

Yes - rain for you lot on Sunday - and sun for us - yippee! Not that I'm rubbing it in or anything 

'Leucanthemum' MrsG. Or  'thae big daisies' as they're known here 

17/04/2014 at 19:50

Panda, trailing sweet peas will look gorgeous on that 'stand' thingy you bought the other week 

Do you remember we talked 'on here' about having another outing, possibly to The Old Vicarage at East Ruston?  Would you be interested in doing that - you could come up on the train to Norwich and I could pick you up - and any others who wanted to come along?

If you're interested we'll have to look at their website and see when will be a good time to go

17/04/2014 at 20:06

That sounds very interesting Dove  I'd def be up for a trip  I'm jumping on the website and taking a browse right now!!

Was thinking I'd put some in one of my many new hanging baskets!! 

17/04/2014 at 20:45

Quiches looked lovely Dove  I love quiche. I PM'd you earlier by the way x

Exciting news about your deliveries tomorrow MrsGarden, fingers crossed they arrive.

KEF
17/04/2014 at 20:53

Hi all, sorting stuff for a couple of nights away.

Had to go away in case MrsGarden's delivery doesn't arrive...I value my hearing.

Have a good Easter break all of you

17/04/2014 at 20:56

Have a nice break KEF and a good easter 

17/04/2014 at 21:01

The ducks are back. They seem to like the special duck food. They'll be upset again on Sunday as we're going to be away again. Visiting friends and not relatives this time.

17/04/2014 at 21:05

Dove- big hugs, sorry to hear about your friend. Quiche looks yummy.

Orchid you've given me a good idea as to what to give granddaughter for Easter- decided at 1 month od chocolate really is a no no.

Mrs Garden with this talk of your delivery you have made me even more cross that I was good and didn't buy an oblisk earlier. Want it to grow a Lady in Black fuchsia in.

I'm now getting notifications, but they all come through once a day at about 4.15 am.

Have a good evening everyone

17/04/2014 at 21:05

Hello all

Will catch up later,

On TV now BBC 4 deep down and dirty the science behind soil with Chris Beardshaw - Freeview no 9

17/04/2014 at 21:07

Orchid Lady - thanks - have PMd you back 

17/04/2014 at 21:08

Are you going to paint a pot Potty or get her a little tree?  My boys have got an egg too, I just happened to get these so thought I'd give them as presents. 1 month is possibly a bit young though 

17/04/2014 at 21:08

Have a lovely Easter and weekend away Kef, 

17/04/2014 at 21:33

Thanks Gardengirl - missed the start but it is repeated at 3am tonight, so will record and watch tomorrow.  So many gardening programmes at the moment

Happy mini-hols KEF and Fidget 

Too far away for me to make East Ruston, but thoroughly recommend it for those who can get there.  It is an amazing garden - been several times when staying with my Norfolk folks.

17/04/2014 at 21:54

hello all . going away  not far , as OH writes crime . going on a recce, night away with a twist .  and gin . back  sat . for spud planting and football . COYB 

17/04/2014 at 22:15

COYB?? Archie, that's a new one for me? I am guessing it may relate to football, a bit like UTMP??

I have a quiche craving and blame Dove, not had a decent quiche for ages, might get OH to make one for dinner tomorrow night.........oh, maybe not, he has the posh seats at football again so will be eating there, looks like it's pizza with the boys for me 

I'd love to meet you all and go to East Rushton, but it's too far  Maybe one day.