Start a new thread

13,801 to 13,820 of 58,313 replies

32 meg broadband David?  Mine is barely 3 so very, very jealous. Fibre optic 1/2 mile down the road and 1/2 mile up the road.  

4thPanda

Glad the arches has arrived  

Not such a productive day for me. Fell asleep this afternoon about 2 and woke up about 5.30.  Don't feel refreshed for it either.

Watching some old Alan Titchmarsh on ITV3, Love Your Garden. Wasn't a gardener when first shown so hurrah for repeats  It's been series linked so now I will never miss it!

Orchid Lady

Ooh, I'll have it have a look for that Panda, thanks.  I hope you're ok, just tired?

4thPanda

Not sure if new pills or tired OL.  Hopefully just tired! Will your OH be celebrating or commiserating? Or should I not ask? 

Orchid Lady

Panda......I think that will answer your questions.....useless bunch if muppets and even more useless owner 

Lily, I have sent Stacey a PM just to see if she is ok.

Advertisement

star gaze lily

Hi Panda, bet the sleep did you good, pills helped you relax and you caught up on some much needed sleep. Take care Panda sending hugs 

Tracey, how are you coping with all of LO's friends 

Orchid Lady

They are all as gold Lily, I knew they would be or I wouldn't let them stay.  Thankfully LO has some good, well mannered friends, more than can be said for BO, but that's another story  As for OH, well goodness knows whether he'll behave when he gets in 

Panda, I forgot to say on my last post I hope it's just tiredness and hopefully tomorrow after a good night's sleep tonight you'll feel refreshed. It's your body's way of telling you to slow down.

4thPanda

Thanks Lily x You are probably right  At least the weather wasn't that warm so I don't feel I missed out too much.

Oh OL. Not so good. Guess OH is drinking to forget . . . . 

Orchid Lady

My last post should have said 'good as gold'.......I don't think my brain is working tonight!!

Panda, he had already planned a few drinks after the match but let's just say the atmosphere wasn't great today and I'm actually embarrassed to be a Pool fan tonight after the performance that was broadcast on national TV, by players, management and fans alike 

4thPanda

Oh dear OL. I'm not a follower of the game (if I had to pick a team it would be Newcastle United - don't ask why!) so wasn't aware of bad behaviour. 

I agree re tiredness. Seem to spend my life getting by on little sleep. I quite like the idea of my body making me catch up 

Orchid Lady

Aren't pandas meant to sleep a lot, or is that koalas, or both? 

It definitely sounds like your body is telling you it's time to slow down and catch up if you haven't been getting enough sleep.  Fingers crossed you are better tomorrow and ((hugs)) xx

fidgetbones

Following on from the new herb bed and a rim (raised bed?) around last years onion bed, steps are now being modified, to steps with a ramp in the middle for the wheelbarrow. The trouble with terracing a slope is wheelbarrows  dont like steps.

The trouble with engineers is everything has to be perfect and gets overengineered.

My raised bed has metposts with 3 inch sq posts in each corner. It should stand an invasion of triffids.

Also, Oh has decided that maybe I can have a cacoon to hang from the oak tree, so I can loll and look at the garden at the same time.

http://www.hang-in-out.com/item/double-cacoon/3

I'm thinking a green one, what do you think.?

4thPanda

Oooo Fidget, love the idea  I would go green too. I like the cream one, but practicality has to come in and point out how dirty a cream one could/would get! The other colours would work if you wanted it to 'make a statement'.

star gaze lily

Its probably the rum OL 

Oh wow fidget, that looks great, lots of pennies 

MrsG glad your arches have arrived.

fidgetbones

I think a tent like thing hanging from the tree will make enough of a statement. Cream will soon get filthy.  Red I think is too much. It will hang where there used to be a child swing, the ropes are still there. I think we will have to have a garden party to christen it.

Advertisement

4thPanda

Oooo, garden party  I love a garden party  

Orchid Lady

Oooh, I love that FB 

I thought I'd be kind and share some cake, but it seems to have gone sideways......it's been on Lily's rum too 

fidgetbones

Well you saw my garden at the worst possible time of year. its starting to look a lot better now. We'll have to arrange a visit later on, say end of May?

Orchid Lady

Oops, the cream looks a bit messy, tastes better than it looks 

4thPanda

That would be ace Fidget 

OL, that cake looks amazing  I'm def up for a slice