Start a new thread

13,861 to 13,880 of 58,313 replies

Orchid Lady

Did you read my post from last night Clari, I stabbed some!!!  I nearly threw up but I did it LOL!!

Fairygirl

Evening all. Just in, had a sandwich and going to put my feet up. Done loads and I've got tan lines where my t -shirt sleeves are!  

Nice to 'see' you Bill. Apart from the odd day here and there, it's only got above 9 or 10 degrees here in the last few days so I'm making the most of it! I hope it warms up for you soon.

Scraped some of the old paint off the bench I inherited when I moved in. My hands are so rough from cleaning pots I could probably sand the rest of it with them 

MrsGarden

What was it you wanted pics of Lily and OL, cbeebies? Son enjoyed 'Mr Tumble', I enjoyed 'Mr Bloom' .

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.607995579127104717&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608033181572009248&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Couldn't do a pic of arches as had the washing out! 

Tracey, we went to bansko in bulgaria at half term, really enjoyed it but a bit small for my OH's tastes. Take no notice of bad food reports, it was fine. Enjoy.

Was going to repot baby bruga but no compost so it'll have to wait a bit longer. Not be long before seedlings need potting on. 

Orchid Lady

MrsGarden, w hat happened to Blue Cow on Cbeebies, used to love bedtime hour with Blue Cow, that was my fave 

We have been looking at Bansko and also another resort whose name escapes me now, thanks for the info 

Sorted the courgette problem, dippy Orchid Lady 

Tonight's breaking news.......I have teeny tiny Tumbling Toms 

MrsGarden

Blue cow in cbeebies heaven along with the tweenies

Tumbling toms next year on cbeebies?

Advertisement

Orchid Lady

No way.....loved Blue Cow, as for the Tweenies, in their rightful place in my opinion 

LOL re Tumbling Tom comment, they are some more tomatoes 

Lovely tulips, I am loving my tulips this year and all the pics on here 

chicky

Gorgeous tulips Mrs G - and am desperate to see the arch.  Tweenies bring back happy memories for me - as do the Wiggles and Fun Song Factory .

most of the day spent shopping and cleaning ready for guests tomorrow, but did get out there and plant another 5 clematis.  Think i might have a bit of an obsession going on

MrsGarden

Ol, I think a friend is bringing me some tumbling tom when she has grown them a bit. FIL came with onion sets last week. What bit of 'i don't grow edibles' don't they get? Very grateful really.

chicky

Clari - i have a wormery like that - i cooked mine on the first attempt.  I now have a shady spot outside the back door, so should really give it another go.

Orchid Lady

Anyone else having trouble with PM's again, the box to write in has disappeared again 

star gaze lily

Its really weird, everytime pms play up for everyone else, I can see mine. But there's no box to reply 

chicky
If you switch your editor to basic, like Daniel advised last time, it works fine.
Orchid Lady

I didn't see that last time, it just started working again.  Don't even know where editor is?

Advertisement

Clarington
Orchid Lady wrote (see)

Did you read my post from last night Clari, I stabbed some!!!  I nearly threw up but I did it LOL!!

I haven't caught up yet! But congratulations!!

Orchid Lady

LOL, thanks Clari.  I've not been brave enough tonight but put lots of eggshells on my sweet peas late this afternoon and they hadn't been touched last night so will risk it 

chicky

if it plays up again then you get to your editor choice by going to "my settings" , then "forum settings"' then there is a toggle box between basic/advanced editor.

Once you are on basic editor you lose smilies, plus the ability to upload photos - so I tend to switch it just so i can send a pm, then switch it back.  In the grand scheme of things I prefer smilies to PMs 

Orchid Lady

Me too Chicky  I only noticed tonight as someone mentioned it  Thanks for explaining though I will bear it in mind now I know.

MrsGarden
Easter eggs placed around the house, feel like gathering them up and doing a garden hunt instead... First Easter at home for 10 years or so, we are always skiing and so I've never really 'done' Easter for the kids before!
Happy Easter everyone. Night.