Start a new thread

121 to 140 of 59,177 replies

fidgetbones

Seeds grow better when sown on fertile ground instead of stony ground.

Val40

May I propose a solution.  Why not press the 'ignore' button. Makes for much better reading.

X

Sorry to say this Pennies but you aren't doing yourself any favours by posting religious quotes on here.  It's a gardening forum and you can quote all you like but you won't convert me in a million years - keep it to gardening 

Woodgreen wonderboy

Pennies, please go away and leave us alone to enjoy our thread. You are not welcome, in spite of what others may have said earlier. 

Advertisement

X

That's fine Pennies, people will help with any manner of gardening discussion but religion is personal and not everyone's 'thing', including mine.  there must be a million and one religious forums on the Internet, maybe have a look around  See what you can find.

fidgetbones

I have a large bowl of apples for trick or treaters.

X

FB, you make me laugh! 

fidgetbones

Well I'm pleased to be of service.

Is it too late for cake?

X

I made brownies today, fancy one? 

X

Never made that but that'd be nice 

Pottie Pam

My gran had a plaque in her garden saying, ' Closer to God's heart in a garden' 

punkdoc

Well I have been away a couple of hours religously studying my seed catalogues and the world does seem to have entered an alternative dimension! I need cake, I need red wine and some devils music.

Val40

Ah, that's better.  All I now have is FB asking herself questions. No offensive meant FB.  Just looks rather odd.

Advertisement

star gaze lily

Just got in from work,  I got so soaked I had to change my clothes. So just having a cuppa, a brownie would go very nice with it msbeehaven thank you. Well what happened to the sun, Tuesday imwas having lunch in the garden now the heavens are well and truly open!!

Woodgreen wonderboy

Douglas Adams said that it was perfectly possible to enjoy the beauty of a garden without having to believe that there were fairies living at the bottom of it. 

MrsGarden
OMG! Just home and catching up.
Think I like staceys suggestion for thread title now
 X

Think what I said fell on deaf ears - hey ho