London (change)
Today 23°C / 17°C
Tomorrow 22°C / 14°C
20/04/2014 at 17:19

Sounds like you've been busy Clari.

You don't convince OH that you want chickens, you convince him you need chickens 

20/04/2014 at 17:43

Hello folks!  We're back home   Panda, thanks for getting the washing in ((hugs)) but the rain didn't get up this far - we had a shower when we hit the A12 but by the time we left the Aged Ps and headed inland for lunch it was dry again (we went here  http://www.laxfieldkingshead.co.uk/ - the best pub in the world!!!)  

I've been out with the watering cans watering all the tubs and pots - if we don't get a good soaking tonight I'll have to put the sprinkler on the lawn -  I put weed & feed on yesterday 'cos I believed the weather forecast 

20/04/2014 at 17:45
Orchid Lady wrote (see)

You don't convince OH that you want chickens, you convince him you need chickens 

Nah, you've got it wrong - you convince him that he needs chickens 

KEF
20/04/2014 at 17:45

Hi all. Back from Scarboro' had lovely weather in the day, t shirt & shades yesterday.

Seems it hasn't been that great here, only one tray of seeds in GH needed watering & tulips still not opened.

Too many posts to catch up on, and something to eat to sort out.

Hope all are well, if not soz' but haven't checked back to Thurs. Hugs if any needed.

Catch you all tomorrow.

20/04/2014 at 17:52

Thought i'd posted on here about egg hunt etc but seems not, hope you've all had a good Easter Sunday.

Kef - my tulips close up depending on weather.

20/04/2014 at 17:54

Hi Kef, glad you had a good time.

Only just stopped raining, it has poured all day!! 

Hope you've all had a good Easter, lazy day for me, just visiting and eating lol

20/04/2014 at 17:54

I was going to ask about your egg hunt MrsGarden, hope you've had a good day.

Stacey is back, just seen her on another thread 

20/04/2014 at 17:56
Orchid Lady wrote (see)

.... Stacey is back, just seen her on another thread 

Good, we can stop worrying 

20/04/2014 at 17:57

I do worry, unfortunately it's in my nature to be a silly Billy as OH tells me 

KEF
20/04/2014 at 17:58

MrsGarden they just haven't "moved" since Friday, still shy to open

See you all tomoz' have a good evening.

20/04/2014 at 18:01

I still have one pot of tulips that haven't opened KEF, it looks like they want to but I think they want the sun and didn't get it today 

20/04/2014 at 19:28
Dovefromabove wrote (see)
Orchid Lady wrote (see)

Nah, you've got it wrong - you convince him that he needs chickens 

Ha ha! This! I think I'll start dropping hints next year once the garden and house is sorted. But that wont stop me planning space in, just in case.

http://instagram.com/p/nBXNl3I0IQ/

Just tried to be all girly and paint my nails - it hides the ingrained dirt lovely but I just realised I match the wall paint! (See link!) Guess you can figure out my favourite colour 

20/04/2014 at 19:29

LOL Clarington 

20/04/2014 at 19:34

20/04/2014 at 19:51

Evening all. Another good day outside and lots done. Plants divided and repotted, and my big pots washed and the Hebes planted in them. Managed to break a large terracotta pot which I've had for about twenty years - it had  a lot of cracks which I patched up but the whole thing collapsed when I transferred my herbs into it . Think I had my money's worth - it cost a fiver!

Work for me tomorrow so off to have a quick  look round the forum to see what you've all been up to, and then put my weary old feet up. 

20/04/2014 at 20:18

Evening all  Back from APs, had a lovely day, and a lovely dinner, even if it was roast beef  The garden looks better for it's watering, but it has brought out all the snails  Have picked off those I could see and dropped them into the beer traps so they can get dead drunk! Hahahaha! 

Clari, lovely colour  I'm not allowed that colour as it's difficult to cover 

Glad you had a good weather day Fairy, enjoy your feet up time.

KEF, glad you had a good break and the weather was kind  I still have some unopened tulips too. I'm quite happy though as these ones haven't been chomped by anything!

20/04/2014 at 20:23

Hi Panda, we had roast beef too, it was lovely 

I have 3 pots of tulips and all 3 at different stages, I'm actually glad they didn't flower together as it has made the 'tulip season' a bit longer.  I'm looking forward to my last pot opening now 

20/04/2014 at 20:27

Mainly dry but several mad downpours for a few minutes each. Glad Stacey's back but now PD gone AWOL. Looked at old issue of GW and reminded me I have an astrantia somewhere, went for a look and must have moved it last year, think I know which one it is but need to look up pics of leaves. 

Fish finally rehoused, but spilt a whole trug of water on living room floor in the process, oooops! Smaller tank looks much better.

Have a good evening all.

20/04/2014 at 20:31

PD was on earlier today MrsGarden, he commented on the music thread, maybe he has just been busy in the garden, or is in the doghouse again 

20/04/2014 at 20:33

Lily, I missed your posts....you snook in LOL!!  Hope you're sister is doing ok x