Start a new thread

17,761 to 17,780 of 58,313 replies

star gaze lily

I had sunshine all day OL, till about 6ish, rained for about 30mins then stopped but a bit overcast.

Least its cooled down now.

Nite nite Kef.

Orchid Lady

Lucky you Lily, glad it was nice for you in your day off, it makes it even better doesn't it?

I'm going to sleep in a minute, just waiting to speak to my big boy who seems to have been in the showier forever and a day, I thought teenagers weren't meant to like showers, mine seem to be the opposite (thankfully!)

Night all x

Busy-Lizzie

I had one son who loved the shower and one who wasn't keen.

Had the odd rumble of thunder, raining now. Was very still, windy now.

star gaze lily

Yes, very lucky  work for me tomorrow 

Nite nite OL, sleep well.

Nite nite everyone 

KEF

Good morning all. Currently sunny but think rain on and off later. I've been out inspecting and can't see anything more than the usual chomping.

Advertisement

Dovefromabove

Good morning all - we had a slight sprinkling of rain at bedtime but it's been dry ever since and now it's sunny and bright and warming up nicely.  It's had a good start - the temperature only fell to 14.9C last night - that's the warmest night of the year so far. No wonder my tomatoes look happy in their new pots out on the terrace 

star gaze lily

Morning Kef and Dove, and everyone yet to wake up 

lovely sunny morning here too, seems quite warm too. Quite warm in night, kept waking up.

off to work today, but a short one so home about mid afternoon 

Hope your day goes well Panda.

Clari, hope you found your phone.

Have a good day everyone, hope you all get the sunshine.

See you later peeps byeeeeeee 

KEF

Have a good day Lily

Pottie Pam

Good morning all,

Hope everyone is well. It looks as though it will be a beautiful day here in Cornwall. The weather at the moment is perfect for growing rain at night and hot sunny days.

I've been away for a few days to attend my nephew's wedding in Surrey. I've never been to that part of the country but was amazed how wooded it was.

The garden has gone mad in just the few days I've been away and the wild honey suckle is in flower in the hedgerows. The great tits and blackbirds in my garden  have fledged  so I hope they are okay and the magpies didn't get them.

Fairygirl

Morning all. Bit disorganised today 

Wasn't really around last night so will have a quick look before I go off to work shortly,too much to look at I expect.

Damp here. Hope everyone has a good day 

Dovefromabove

Lily - you're very good at remembering what's going on in people's lives - would you like to be my secretary?  (Unpaid of course, but you could have cake )

Hello Pam - I thought you'd been quiet - we've got lots of fledglings in the garden too - the bluetits are all over the roses and clematis hoovering up the aphids, and a young blackbird seems to have taken up residence in the autumn raspberry canes - he'll have to move on when the fruit start forming" 

Clarington

Morning all. Fell asleep rather early last night - still not sure I'm awake now.

Caral

Morning, 

Gorgeous morning here.

OH just came in from the garden, and said "Wow, have you been out there and seen those beautiful flowers?"    

Dovefromabove

Morning Clari and Caral   

More coffee Clari? 

Caral - I take it the flowers just appeared by magic??? 

Torrential rain.  Everything washed away.  So much for sunny dry weather.....ah well!

Ha ha, no.  Had some rain overnight but it's sunny right now but feeling less humid 

My new hosta is standing outside kitchen window looking wonderful. Touch wood, all hostas. (except for one in front garden partly overgrown by a geranium but even this one is mainly ok) are looking good and undamaged by slugs or snails.  

Spoke too soon....just put clothes on the line and it's raining   And it's pretty heavy....teach me to joke about the weather.  However, rain is needed so I'm happy with that 

Taking my mum to day care centre later.......I always get a free cuppa and choccie biscuit. 

Advertisement

Dovefromabove

Better come up here Verdun - torrential sunshine and blue skies   .... so far ....

LesleyK

Goodmorning all.  Lovely morning here too at the moment though our forecast seems to be sun and showers for the rest of the week.  I'll make the most of the sun this morning in the garden.  I wasted it yesterday by going SMarket and HW

Hope you all have a good day. 

punkdoc

Morning all Torrential rain in the night woke us up, so feeling a bit groggy today. Loks lovely outside now, so will get out soon. Am going to put the Morning glories out today, and that will be the last of the tender stuff outside.

Hope everyone has a good day, and that your weather stays good [ except for Verdun ]

Dovefromabove
punkdoc wrote (see)

Morning all Torrential rain in the night woke us up, so feeling a bit groggy today. Loks lovely outside now, so will get out soon. Am going to put the Morning glories out today, and that will be the last of the tender stuff outside.

Hope everyone has a good day, and that your weather stays good [ except for Verdun ]

I'm doing that today too Punkdoc - race you ......... 

Orchid Lady

Morning all, just enjoying peaceful porridge before I head into work.  Gorgeous sunshine and I've got meetings all day.....boo  Have a good day at the salt mine everyone, almost the middle of the week.  Enjoy the sunshine all those at home.