Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

HELLO FORKERS!

Well, here we go, a new thread to chat to each other morning, noon and night image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Val40Val40 Posts: 1,377

Well, I don't believe it.  Unless someone beats me to it, I am sort of first.

• And I'm 2nd! Evening all

• Zoomer44Zoomer44 Posts: 3,267

3rd, evening all, I'll get reminders now to readimage

• MrsGardenMrsGarden Posts: 3,951
    Me too! Third. Hello everyone. Can't wait to hear lots of gardening stories and other stories from all forum users.
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,138

Evening you two - looks like I got back just in time to join in the fun.  

I've been down on the Suffolk coast where the crashing seas were amazing, waves coming up through the planks of the pier and sand and shingle being thrown up onto the promenade.  

Nevertheless we sat on the pier to have icecream and a cuppa and I got a wet bottom when the waves spashed through the boardsQ

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

Oh, not just two - there's five of us now - hello all image

Don't know what that Q is doing there? it should have been a image

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 17,617

So where is Verdun?

• MrsGardenMrsGarden Posts: 3,951
    I've posted on morning n evening so regulars will find us.

Hope it encourages new people here too.

Everyone welcome.

"So where is Verdun?"

Shall I bake a cake?