London (change)
Today 15°C / 8°C
Tomorrow 17°C / 7°C
41 to 44 of 44 messages
16/02/2014 at 21:57

i am hooked on your blog Sue enjoy your journey werever it takes you

16/02/2014 at 22:18

Yes I remember seeing about that dog a while ago  Phoebe is not that big - but I think just about right.  

Please you are enjoying my travel journal little-ann   Will try to update it again tonight or tomorrow

04/04/2014 at 06:49

Hi Sue, if you happen to look in here occasionally, I just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying reading about your adventures with Thebus. So glad you are enjoying your travels and that all is going well and Phoebe is fine too.

My only problem is, that to find your latest input under "Home", I have to "shrink" the whole page as small as possible to enable me to scroll down to the latest one! Probably I'm doing it the wrong way, will have to ask my computer guru OH if there is another way!

Wishing you lots of further exciting adventures, take care!

SwissSue XX

05/04/2014 at 21:32

Hi - Sorry about that.  I put the home thing on so you can click on it and return to the home page then select whichever page you want,.  I know its not ideal, and when I get the time and a good internet connection I want to do something better to  make it easier to use. Bear with me and it will get done eventually.  

I am pages and pages behind as it is, but I have parke up somewhere with interenet tonight so might get some more on, but there again there is a chance of the Northern lights.  Fix the blog or watch for the northern lights.  Ummmm  choices choices.......I wonder.........

email image
41 to 44 of 44 messages