London (change)
Today 11°C / 3°C
Tomorrow 7°C / 3°C
41 to 55 of 55 messages
16/02/2014 at 21:57

i am hooked on your blog Sue enjoy your journey werever it takes you

16/02/2014 at 22:18

Yes I remember seeing about that dog a while ago  Phoebe is not that big - but I think just about right.  

Please you are enjoying my travel journal little-ann   Will try to update it again tonight or tomorrow

04/04/2014 at 06:49

Hi Sue, if you happen to look in here occasionally, I just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying reading about your adventures with Thebus. So glad you are enjoying your travels and that all is going well and Phoebe is fine too.

My only problem is, that to find your latest input under "Home", I have to "shrink" the whole page as small as possible to enable me to scroll down to the latest one! Probably I'm doing it the wrong way, will have to ask my computer guru OH if there is another way!

Wishing you lots of further exciting adventures, take care!

SwissSue XX

05/04/2014 at 21:32

Hi - Sorry about that.  I put the home thing on so you can click on it and return to the home page then select whichever page you want,.  I know its not ideal, and when I get the time and a good internet connection I want to do something better to  make it easier to use. Bear with me and it will get done eventually.  

I am pages and pages behind as it is, but I have parke up somewhere with interenet tonight so might get some more on, but there again there is a chance of the Northern lights.  Fix the blog or watch for the northern lights.  Ummmm  choices choices.......I wonder.........

03/07/2014 at 20:33

hi all - just had a very kind message asking how I am as the blog has not been updated for so long

I am better now but had a horrid chest infection in Stornoway and feeling low mistakenly clicked a link and brought in the most appalling virus which ate everything on the laptop  I had to close all my internet account and change my cards, and have just go a new mac book as a replacement.  Almost all of my files and photos have been destroyed and I am having to learn how to work in apple rather than windows (its supposed to be more virus proof)  

Anyway I think I am nearly there and should be updating the blog any day now.  If you haven't been following my travels I had got as far as the West Highlands and was just about to take Thebus over the Applecross Pass, then we went over the Skye bridge and took the ferry to Harris for the start of a tour of the Outer Hebrides.  I got to Iona and Fingal's Cave, sailed on the last sea going paddle steamer, saw the solstice sunrise at stonehenge and am now in Cornwall.  Minack Theatre to see The Tempest last night and travelling to Barbara Hepworth Gardens tomorrow.  

Seen some wonderful gardens, my favourite so far were the ones at Inverewe, and I hope to make it to Heligan whilst I am in Cornwall

All the best

Sue

03/07/2014 at 21:02

Hello Sue. So sorry about your files and photos. I suppose you didn't have a back up. Best to put them on a disc, I think, my OH deals with it.

I hope you enjoy Cornwall, there are some lovely gardens there. Thank you for keeping in touch.

03/07/2014 at 21:36

Glad to hear you're feeling better, enjoy your travels, very best wishes take care, lily 

03/07/2014 at 23:03

Hello Sue, Just thought Id take a quick look at your blog - that was about 2 hours ago, its fascinating.  Im sitting in my daughters house in Worcester envying your determination and self belief.  Cant wait for the next installment but really have to go to bed.  Take care, Yvie

04/07/2014 at 09:14

Thanks Busy Lizzie - yes I should have. But hindsight etc

i have a mac book now so will try to set up time machine whatever that is

am currently parked in st ives and waiting for the rain before 7 thing to kick in then off to see Barbara hepworth gardens

looking forward to it

04/07/2014 at 09:15

Have a lovely day, look forward to hearing about it.

04/07/2014 at 09:16

Thanks stargaze and yvie

yes I am feeling much better and rarely cough now. Pleased you enjoy the blog.  Can't wait to update it but still getting to grips with how the new programmes work 

04/07/2014 at 09:20

Hello Sue   Enjoying your travels 

A Cornish friend went to The Tempest at Minack last night and was disappointed in the production - how was it for you? 

04/07/2014 at 09:26

Well. I know a few left early but I have to say I enjoyed it.  Maybe not the worlds best performance but they were young and enthusiastic and were giving it their best.  The weather was perfect and the view stunning.  I was in a mood to enjoy myself, and I have never been to the Minack. So all in all a great time

04/07/2014 at 09:27

Glad you enjoyed the performance 

04/07/2014 at 11:00

Windows  Mac !

Enjoy Cornwall and the gardens!

email image
41 to 55 of 55 messages