Start a new thread

21 to 40 of 274 replies

star gaze lily

Best put my specs on, thought it said odd socks 

Always have plenty of those  

fidgetbones

I suppose we could all wear odd socks as a method of identification, but they might be hidden by the wellies. LOL

Advertisement

fidgetbones

Ok I'm picking up Panda from the train station. Finalised details are 1pm , meeting at the cafe outside the main entrance. (coffee inside if wet)  I will have a picture of a panda on a stick to id us.

Anyone else (clarington and  mrs garden are in the vicinity I think) let me know . There are some vouchers in the local papers for two for one admittance, or a valid RHS card will give up to four people 10% off.

KEF

I have changed my mind about a dress and Pimms, I will have a label on my forehead saying ' Looking for Panda.'  You'll spot me as I'll be the one that no one goes near.

punkdoc

I, of course shall be in a suit with a carnation inthe buttonhole, a bowler hat and will be carrying a copy of the Times. 

punkdoc

I of course will be in a suit with a carnation in the buttonhole, a bowler hat and will be carrying a copy of the Times.

KEF

Changed my mind I will have a sticker on my head that says 'Looking for a Doc'  we will then have the place to ourselves.

chicky

I am so jealous  - hope you all have a lovely, lovely time

Busy-Lizzie

Have a lovely time and don't forget to send us the photos.

It all sounds very nice folks.  Less of a "virtual" forum?  Have fun 

fidgetbones

More like sat in a real shed, eating real cake.

Advertisement

KEF

Fidget, a log cabin, if you please, not a shed.

4thPanda

Just been reading about Hodsock Priory in Febs issue of the RHS mag. Very interesting  Have new boots that I will be showing off on Wed 

KEF

Panda, look forward to meeting you and everyone I've got some new wellie socks

4thPanda

I'm looking forward to meeting you all too  Sooooo excited! What better way is there to spend a day off? 

KEF

Don't get too giddy you'll make it snow.