Start a new thread

81 to 100 of 274 replies

KEF

Scarey Fairy, go outside an lop something down

Fairygirl

Will do KEF....

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w595/fairygirl55/2813af10_zps4fc72229.jpg

This thread is making me laugh so much, I wish I wasn't so far away and could come and join you. It does look like a beautiful place.

fidgetbones

We seek panda here, and there.

Forester2

So sweet fidget.

Here here suburbshrub.

Advertisement

MrsGarden
Ok so fidgets in her wetsuit, pandas on a stick, pd just looks weird. .. . That leaves me as the boring one - all in grey, washed out and unremarkable? Kef- sorry can't remember what you are going as ?
MrsGarden
Ooo just thought??? think I have a panda I can wear on my left coat sleeve, will check when I get home
KEF
Suburbshrub wrote (see)

This thread is making me laugh so much, I wish I wasn't so far away and could come and join you. It does look like a beautiful place.

Wish you could join us you'd be very welcome

KEF

Lovely pics Fidget and the flowers aren't bad

KEF

MrsG I haven't finally made my mind up, but I am known for being silly, so I'm sure you'll find me. OH will be the one looking

Dovefromabove
KEF wrote (see)
Suburbshrub wrote (see)

Suburbshrub - maybe there's some snowdrops somewhere near you - if you can find out about any why not put a thread on here and maybe some folk living in your area would like to meet up to see snowdrops 

Fairygirl

How do you grow those Panda plants fidge - are they from seed?   

fidgetbones

They just keep springing up all over the place.

Advertisement

4thPanda

I do get about a bit don't I   

Maybe all wear a name tag label with your forum name to help ID each other

Enjoy your day outting and eat cake

Have you all decided how you will ID each other yet?

Suburbshrub wrote (see)

Suburbshrub - maybe there's some snowdrops somewhere near you - if you can find out about any why not put a thread on here and maybe some folk living in your area would like to meet up to see snowdrops 

I live on the London/Surrey borders and thought Wisley would be nearest, but their website doesn't mention snowdrop displays. I shall carry on searching