Start a new thread

101 to 120 of 274 replies

Clarington

I hope you all have a lovely time! I'll be stuck at work just up the road but will wear odd socks to feel a part of it!

KEF

PM'd you Fidget  

Advertisement

KEF

Fidget. Rec'd & replied.

star gaze lily

Not able to join you, but will wear odd socks too, look at a bit batty at work with odd wellies (I think, they think I'm batty enough)  

MrsGarden

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZWVTUw0UNY3_PfCyoiHmvudw0HQBbeGwb5m0W6g9nICwRg9GR

one and a bit days....and counting

(ok that's not really counting, but it's close enough for me!)

fidgetbones

Anyone want pink brugmansia (see avatar) or small agave americana variegata (stripy and prickly)

MrsGarden

yes please FB that first one looks lurvly.

keep having a look in my garden but no offerings toi share im afraid

KEF

Already bagged my mine.  Go for it Odd sockers...fastest finger first...

Lily how about you?  Soz I shouldn't tease, later in year, outings, who knows?

PM you Mrs G

MrsGarden

not got it yet kef, will look later

KEF

Just done it

Advertisement

MrsGarden

Whoops FB, think KEF was right - a bit trigger happy bidding for the brugmansia. Have now looked beyond the gorgeous pictures and done a bit of reading - large pot, conservatory or cold GH, got none of those  oh well, next time maybe.

Dovefromabove

London's going to be an island by Wednesday Chicky - you won't be able to get to work. 

I understand that most of Berkshire is under water - the only bit that's high enough to be dry is Windsor Castle - I hear the Queen's going to hold open house for anyone flooded out 

4thPanda

Don't say things like that Dove, it sounds like I may not make it  And I want to *stamps feet* 

MrsGarden

oh no - not a foot stamping psychopathic panda  (WHAT is that smiley, my eyes deceive me, but I'm hoping it's terror ridden!)

KEF

Think it's zip across mouth, so hush hush...and don't tell OH heating getting switched off in conservatory for my new baby brugmansia.