Start a new thread

1 to 7 of 7 replies

not faraway

I hope this post is acceptable here and it would be great if it could be a sticky.  As one of the RHS refugees, we had a section regarding studies and courses to try to help those with advice on courses etc.

If anyone has a question on studies or courses, please do post it here and we will try and help - there are so many more people here to ask too!

Are there lots of refugees? Do we need to be getting some tents and food parcels together? 

But more seriously I hope you find what you want here. I'd be a bit lonely now if this forum closed.

There aren't any sticky threads on this forum-those with good memories will try and point questions in this direction

not faraway

Thank you.  Seeds and cuttings rather please nutcutlet!

Hi not faraway. You need to join in to the seed swap thread

not faraway

I meant instead of tents and food parcels

Gary Hobson

This forum is quite active, and if a thread is not updated at least daily, then it will soon slip out of sight.

The forum is divided into topics. When you start a new thread you need to say whether the thread is about Plants/Problem Solving/Fruit&veg/Wildlife/Design/Tools/etc.

And you can see all of the posts about any of those individual topics.

Maybe, if you ask the management nicely, you might be able to get a topic called RHS Courses, so that anyone could easily find all of your own threads.