London (change)
Today 26°C / 18°C
Tomorrow 27°C / 19°C
7 messages
17/02/2013 at 12:14

I hope this post is acceptable here and it would be great if it could be a sticky.  As one of the RHS refugees, we had a section regarding studies and courses to try to help those with advice on courses etc.

If anyone has a question on studies or courses, please do post it here and we will try and help - there are so many more people here to ask too!

17/02/2013 at 13:59

Are there lots of refugees? Do we need to be getting some tents and food parcels together? 

But more seriously I hope you find what you want here. I'd be a bit lonely now if this forum closed.

17/02/2013 at 14:53

There aren't any sticky threads on this forum-those with good memories will try and point questions in this direction

17/02/2013 at 18:45

Thank you.  Seeds and cuttings rather please nutcutlet!

17/02/2013 at 20:12

Hi not faraway. You need to join in to the seed swap thread

18/02/2013 at 06:24

I meant instead of tents and food parcels

18/02/2013 at 16:49

This forum is quite active, and if a thread is not updated at least daily, then it will soon slip out of sight.

The forum is divided into topics. When you start a new thread you need to say whether the thread is about Plants/Problem Solving/Fruit&veg/Wildlife/Design/Tools/etc.

And you can see all of the posts about any of those individual topics.

Maybe, if you ask the management nicely, you might be able to get a topic called RHS Courses, so that anyone could easily find all of your own threads.

email image
7 messages