Start a new thread

141 to 160 of 165 replies

Fishy65

OL please don't worry.Mrs Fish is recovering though still in some discomfort.I myself missed this thread entirely until earlier and have just read through all the posts to get a clearer picture of Mike's situation.

Mike,I can only reiterate what has been said by so many here.You are one top bloke and we want you around for a long time to come,not the least for your encyclopedic knowledge of gardening.

Much love, Andy and Theresa

Bal

Hi Mike will be thinking of you and have my fingers crossed. Though you won't need that God will take care of you and whatever his grand plan maybe, just believe it is for your best. Hugs and kisses xxx

Never good news that Mike, but yes, I know people who have gotten better quite quickly after the treatment. Make sure they do everything they can, it's a world where the assertive get what they need, so don't be afraid to make a fuss if you think any aspect of your treatment is substandard. Also, live for the moment. Worrying never helped anyone recover, so get stuck in there and enjoy all the sights of spring! Good luck and a speedy recovery.

Dovefromabove

Good luck for tomorrow Mike - we'll all be 'rooting' for you

Virtual ((hugs)) and virtual Get Well Soon roses for you. 

Fishy65

Me and Mrs Fish are thinking of you Mike,both today and tomorrow.

Much love, Andy and Theresa

Advertisement

Clarington

Crossing all my toes for you that tomorrow goes quickly and smoothly x

chicky

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Mike, and sending all the positive vibes i can muster your way....

Busy Bee2

Good luck Mike.  Best wishes for a straightforward op and a swift recovery. xxx

archiepem

thoughts are with you  mike .

star gaze lily

Good luck Mike, very best wishes for a speedy recovery. Love and hugs, Lily xx

pinkquartet

Best wishes for tomorrow Mike.Hope all goes well x

MrsGarden

Hope all goes well today Mike, lot of hand holding going on. x

Fairygirl

Good luck Mike - hope to see you back soon x

Advertisement

scroggin

All the best for today Mike

Orchid Lady

Thinking of you Mike and keeping every thing crossed xx

Bal

All the best for today, will be thinking of you x

Busy Bee2

Please could all contributors to this thread check their message box as I have sent an important message about Mike to you all.  When I sent it the first bit came out as computer gobbledegook, but please scroll down, and then it should make sense.  Pansyface, Hostafan and donutsmrs, it wouldn’t let me send to you, so if you would like the message, please PM me and let me know how.  If anyone would like to receive the message, but I have not sent it, please PM me and I will be happy to send it by return.   I apologise that I am out from about mid-day onwards for the rest of the day and evening, but will be back online tomorrow.  Bee xx