Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 60 replies

Watery

I DON'T FEEL LIKE I'M REALLY "IN" WITH THE REGULARS ON HERE BUT I ENJOY READING THEM.  

I'M UPSET ABOUT THE TREATMENT OF PANSYFACE, A REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR.

I DID NOT FIND ANY OF HER COMMENTS OFFENSIVE OR DISRUPTIVE.  

I DO FIND THE GRAY AND PINK FONT GO AGAINST ALL KNOWN ADVICE FOR ACCESSIBILITY FOR A VARIETY OF DISABILITIES INCLUDING VISUAL IMPAIRMENTS.

I WILL THEREFORE LOG OUT FOR 48 HOURS (THE LENGTH OF HER BAN).

PANSY...HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

Watery.......well done, you.

Brilliant move.  If EVERYONE logged out for 48 hours, it might make a difference.  Alas, I doubt it.

But they won't.  Many of them won't even have read about it, alas, so not their fault.

Thanks for the thread, it may help greatly.

Sending Pansy and Mr. Muscle much love.

Thanks, Watery. 

B3

Could you explain. I don't understand what you mean.

plant pauper

I'M WITH YOU WATERY. 

I LOVE THIS FORUM AND THE PEOPLE ON IT BUT I THINK THIS LATEST DEVELOPMENT IS BEYOND THE PALE. 

I'M OFF.

HERE'S TO YOU PANSYFACE. X

B3....check my message on the GOS thread......go to the 'progress' thread....go to the 'Forkers June' thread....you'll get the picture.

Advertisement

B3

What has happened?

Pansy been banned from the forum for being 'disruptive'........B3, PLEASE check the threads I mentioned for the full, sad story........

Obelixx

It's for 48 hours only and there are other ways of being disruptive on a forum that don't involve posts visible to all.   We don't know and don't need to know but, given the way Daniel and the team have coped with and responded to all the many polite posts, strongly expressed complaints and sometimes aggressive diatribes about the forum changes do you really think they would have blocked her without due warning or due cause?

I'm sorry she's been blocked - for whatever reason - and I hope she will return.

I also hope that the forum will soon be more easily accessible to people with visual impairment.

Lastly, I wish PF and her husband all the best and all the courage needed to deal with her illness.

Beaus Mum

BIG LOVE TO YOU PANSY FACE XXX

LOGGING OFF NOW X

Victoria Sponge

Yes, why not? See you Sunday, bright and early

I can't believe what I've just been reading. I have followed Pansy's difficulties and I have never found anything offensive whatsoever in what she has posted. I just don't understand what's going on here so I'll see you all in 48 hours.

VERY BEST WISHES TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND, PANSYFACE. X

chicky

Today has seen some very poor judgement from the GW team.  I'm logging off for a while too 

Have said on another thread, but will repeat it here .....very best wishes to Pansy at such a difficult time - will be thinking of you often.

star gaze lily

Well said Watery,  I agree too. There have been others that have been allowed to continue posting after being quite offencive.

As you can see I cant sleep tonight. But logging off now, maybe see you in 48 hours.

Thinking of you both Pansyface and Mr Muscle 

Tootles

I'm out for 48 hours too. I don't like bullies. 

Wishing you well Pansy X X 

Thank you one and all. My open letter has been removed.

Advertisement

michael mpc

hi all     that is what we want is nice people like p/ face I have asked a few questions  and p/face replyed nice and proper  not like a few others   also mr  muscle glad you can stand up for yourself     Michael    (  ps this reminds me of what went on the old    gardeners click  a few bullies  spoil it )

fidgetbones

I'm signing off for  the weekend as well. 

Apologies to all those who have queries. Maybe Nora and Daniel can help.

Joyce21

Off for the weekend.

KEF

I support Pansyface......logging off. 

Bushman2

TOTALLY disgusted with the treatment of Pansy. Not acceptable GW.  Mr Muscle/Pansy my thoughts and best wishes are with you both. I am logging off in support of Pansyface.