41 to 44 of 44 messages
10/07/2012 at 14:39
Insomnia1973 wrote (see)

Ooh David! Sweet peas. Hadn't thought of doing them. Nice!

Well perhaps a little late for this year., Insomnia...but you could be thinking about ordering the seed now, to be sown in the autumn.

Take a peek at this thread, if you're interested: http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/the-potting-shed/sweet-pea-queries/4044-2.html

10/07/2012 at 15:06

sotongeoff, it has been my username on many sites for a few years now. Since my 3 year old came along, my sleep patterns are not what they were, in fact, sleep is very minimal. When the sun goes down, I'm in my element! I'm a nightowl through and through! I will check out that thread later. It looks a big one! I love innocent ramblings!

I will also check out your thread David! We have mainly planted edibles this year as a 'practice' run, but my front garden is a blank canvas which I have to play with! It is totally grass, which I am planning to redesign. So planning now for next year is ideal!

Thankyou both. xx

10/07/2012 at 15:30

Wake-up, Insomnia!  

I'm not sure where to post (Geoff will know) to give you ideas (can't be this one) of edibles that are fairly easy to grow (I always think failures are a bummer for newbies).

Unless you already have, I would like you try Swiss chard - The variety 'Bright lights' would be my recommendation.

10/07/2012 at 15:59

hello jo i think you must have been ill reading some of the threads any way nice to 'see' you

Ann

email image
41 to 44 of 44 messages