Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

It's all quite shameful...

.....last night a taxi picked up my 93 year old neighbour to take her dancing and she leaves her poor 90 y o husband to look after himself and she doesn't get back until after midnight......this happens every Saturday night!

Tut tut. image

• You nosey swine David!image
  • FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 55,117

You old curtain twitcher David image

Maybe she has a toyboy on the go.

David seems to know an awful lot about this neighbour ...I'm putting two and two together....imageimageimage

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • Maybe David is the toyboy? image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Moi! Curtain twitcher? I'm the one either being or ordering the taxi most of the time. image

I do admire her so much, she is as fit as a flea.....eat your heart out Kristina Rihanoff, image

• Your clock must be wrong David, I got her back before midnight but she decided the night was not yet over, some time later she got out of the car singing and I went home in a bedraggled state.

Frank.

• Palaisglide wrote (see)

Your clock must be wrong David, I got her back before midnight but she decided the night was not yet over, some time later she got out of the car singing and I went home in a bedraggled state.

Frank.

image Frank - she would be perfect for you, Frank.... I'll not tell Albert. image

• I couldnt do that at 34, my days if all night dancing are long gone! Ask her what her secret is David, see if she will sell me some! image
  • Secret, bekkie....dancing. She has always been a keen dancer (waltz, foxtrot, quickstep) that kind of thing. Her husband (Albert) used to have his own band in the 50s and this is how they met.....he was the drummer, but now sadly not as fit as his OH.

• Well David she has gone up in the world from the drummer to the pianist. Bekkie we have two local clubs who do afternoon tea dances, those in the 70's are classed as youngsters and they are always full. Dancing and music are the way to a long active life so get out there. My Grandchildren 12 and 9 are into ballroom dancing as I was at that age so go for it.

Frank.

• If i had a hat, i would take it off to you all! image