Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

jparkers

Has anyone ordered surfina.off j parkers and if so have received them yet.

I have sent them an email and had no reply.

I said was not going to order anything off them this year but the offer for these were very good.

I received my free gift two weeks ago and still no plants.

• I must admit i had a load of Perenials come a couple of weeks ago from J parkers and they were in ace condition and i've since had my 132 bedding plant collection and for the most part they seem OK too. 

• chickychicky Posts: 10,409

Just to pass on a good report for J Parkers (who I have seen criticism of on here before).  I ordered a winter honeysuckle from them in February.  By early this month it was obvious it was not going to burst into bud - and was a dead stickimage.  I wrote and told them, sent a photo, and have just had an email to say a replacement is on its way.  So well done to them, and credit where credit's dueimage

• jatnikapyarjatnikapyar Posts: 419

I hope it arrives this year Chicky, I wasn't that lucky.Fingers crossed for you image

• WelshonionWelshonion Posts: 3,114

Ordered some plants via a newspaper offer on 2 April.  They arrived in good condition on Wednesday 16 April.  

Despite forebodings, everything is fine.