London (change)
Today 25°C / 17°C
Tomorrow 24°C / 16°C
9 messages
18/08/2013 at 04:45

I for some reason just couldnt sleep last night and so at 5am i was shaved showered and did what i always do, open the doors to let the day in (& the moths)

It's a smashing time of the day "early morn" and as i was up before the chior started off "dawn patrol" i thought i'd walk around the lawn and just sit outside,

It was then i thought i heard a phone ringing, "Yes " there it goes again and then i saw it, the torch light and my neighbour who lives across the track from us walking in the garden in his dressing gown saying we're are you,

(He'd left his mobile phone in the garden and couldnt find it) so his wife dialed the mobile and he was out trying to locate it.

A gardeners life for me, buzz buzz.

18/08/2013 at 07:41

Lol sounds like me.... I love first thing in the morning I think it's the best time of day... The sun ( sometimes!) teasing the dew ladened grass ansignatures diamond encrusted webs And the only noise is the birds and scratching of squirrels chasing round the trees... Zenith a steaming mug of coffee life is always great at this time of the morning....

18/08/2013 at 07:41

That should read and natures ......

18/08/2013 at 08:21

Just as well Shakespeare didn't have spellchecker.

18/08/2013 at 09:08

That should read did have....... 

Signed 

William Shakespeare

18/08/2013 at 09:30

wb  

18/08/2013 at 09:54

Lmao....some of the changes it makes are weird( just changed the to atheist!!!) 

18/08/2013 at 11:50

Great replies and its nice to know other folk think the same as  i do,

The neighbour im talking about looks like the one in last of the summer wine elye,

(have i spelt that right?) Anyway he's the actor who has really bad eyesight and talks to lamp post and things.

This neighbour went up to a young woman one day in the street market we have here and tapped her on the shoulder and went "BOO" thinking it was my wife !!

"It wasn't"

and the young woman just slid away from him thinking he was strange.

Funny old world at times But a good one.

18/08/2013 at 13:17

Hiya smokin,  going "boo" is me too.  Or, doing the "black and white minstrel show" (arms high n wide and hands a quiver) only to realise its the wrong person.  Afraid I'm a bit embarrassing at times ....but, who cares?

email image
9 messages