London (change)
Today 13°C / 10°C
Tomorrow 12°C / 9°C
121 to 122 of 122 messages
19/03/2013 at 22:11

Thanks Jo !  Re the Hellebore's,  it just said on the seed packet that they had to be between 15 and 22c for germination for 4 weeks then they could go outside,  so as I've never grown these before I just did as it said on the instruction's

It's the Spring Equinox tomorrow so we will be getting more daylight,  so at the weekend I shall be putting my solar lights out as long as it doesn't snow last year I had to keep charging the batteries as there was never enough daylight to top the batteries up and I do like the garden lit at night,  I hope we do get some Summer this year.

29/03/2013 at 17:42

I went into my local B+M store today and low and behold in the garden section outside I found some Helleborus Niger so as they were reduced from £2.99 to £2.25 (not a lot I know)  I got them,  it says on the plant section of GW to put them in a shady spot the question is this,  is it shady all the time, or just through the day,  I have a North Facing and an East facing border so which would be the best for them,  I've never grown these before.

email image
121 to 122 of 122 messages