Start a new thread

1 to 10 of 10 replies

Supernoodle

Hurrah!  Anyone else like it? 

Love the amateur and professionals, but not the celebrity.

Supernoodle
I'm not really into cookery programs but for some reason I've got into Masterchef in recent years. Must be my age - hit my 30s and suddenly I'm into cookery and gardening!!
Busy-Lizzie

Gosh, Supernoodle, I've hit my 60s. I've been into cookery and gardening since I got married and we bought our first house when I was in my 20s! My OH goes to choir practice on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so I can watch Masterchef in peace! But I wish there was a bit more about gardening or visiting gardens on TV and soon not even GW for the winter.

Advertisement

flowering rose

same here,it grows on you.....alas I still cant cook,make jams and jellies ,still enjoy both things and yes I am sixty too!that sounds so awful ,young one moment ,old the next!

Busy-Lizzie

Flowering Rose, you have a horse in your picture. Is it yours? Do you ride? I have a little grey Lusitano mare, Lena.

flowering rose

I ride on the Mendips all the time and have done done so for twenty five years ,I have ridden since I was nine.the best gift I ever had.But alas although I ride out with a friend we hire the two horses out(on our own) but as being nurses we never had the time to care for them ,although I would of liked.The horse in the picture is Barry and he died  a year ago,he was a horse I had helping at the RD.A I knew his good and bad habits and often the only one who could handle him.I love your picture ,you are very lucky,hope you have good places to ride.

Matty2

Love cooking programmes, went off them, but Great british Bake off and Masterchef the pro's I love. I am in my early young 60's to. always loved gardening but only become 'fixated' by it since moved here. Used to cook a lot as well, since I don't work have more time for that as well, at moment OH does most of it though