Start a new thread

601 to 620 of 1,253 replies

Orchid Lady

I didn't even know Mott The Hoople did that song Punk, will have to have a google now 

punkdoc

Fairy, as in so many things, I agree with you. They were a great band and very underrated.

Love Satisfaction, takes me back to teenage discos.

punkdoc

Fairy, you just started me thinking about underrated Scottish bands, I suppose there is a sort of link. Anyway Aztec Camera was who sprang to mind.

Orchid Lady

I'm too young to remember them anyway  Texas.....a very under rated Scottish band, I love them, and The Proclaimers......

punkdoc

Like Texas.

Trying to think of Sottish punk band, came up with the Rezillos.

Advertisement

hollie hock

Great White,haven't heard that name for a long  time, any body used to listen to Tesla?

star gaze lily

Hi hollie, not sure if my tablet is playing up, but have tried emailing you 

star gaze lily

Lol Dove.......I just had a feeling it was going to be that 

hollie hock

A bit of Bob Marley is good for the soul, just like my other favourite Bob..........Dylan

Great poets,both of them. Loving the Kate Bush revival that's going on at the moment, such a part of my life.

He's been with me for the last couple of months, but still loving Morrisey/The Smiths. Might be that I didn't really get into him when I was young. Dour depressing and very funny all at the same time

Hi Lily, been trying to have a chat as well, will keep trying

star gaze lily

Sent you an email the other day hollie hock, hope you got it x

KEF

For OL. Not that I remember or even know the song   

Peters & Lee 

Welcome Home

KEF

Hope it isn't raining men  when OL gets home

Advertisement

Orchid Lady

Lol.......hello everyone......I can't believe Holly mentioned Bob Marley,my hey played the whole Legend album yesterday on a boat trip I went on, sun shining down, wind in my hair and bob playing......it seems like so long ago now 

KEF, I know that song, my mum used to play Peter's and Lee when I was little, thank you 

I can't stick music on the wireless, I listen to the Home Service (FM).

NorthernLass2

I hate music on outside.

Birdsong etc does it for me