Start a new thread

81 to 100 of 1,247 replies

gardenjeannie

Oh, and Leo Sayer and Johnny Mathis when I was little, as Mum played them lots. (my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

Orchid Lady

I love some of the 'old' music, I hope that doesn't offend anyone  Paul Anka, Herman's Hermits, The Everly Brothers - I used to listen to my mums records over and over again on her old record player, the type in a case that you opened up.  I loved it and wish I'd kept it!!

A couple of years ago I made my mum a CD for Mother's Day with all the songs that reminded me of her and when I was little! I also have it as a playlist on my iPod and was listening to that in Saturday too 

star gaze lily

Thats a lovely gift Tracey. My son did the same for my birthday a couple of years ago.........I cried 

Advertisement

star gaze lily

Elton John--loads of his but  Crocodile rock,   Sorry and  Your song 

Orchid Lady

I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance...........oh yes, boogy in the morning........I love to love

Secret Squirrel

I like listening to Classic FM on my I-pod. I like pottering around being one with nature and beautiful music playing in my ears 

punkdoc

today, whilst pottingoninthegreenhouseI shall be listening to the Kings of Leon and the Pixies.

Orchid Lady

The Pixies Punk, they take me back......we used to play them in the student's union and common room  Along with New Fast Automatic Daffodils and other obscure indie bands  I have to say KOL was the most disappointing concert I have ever be to but I do like their music 

star gaze lily

I can't believe I forgot Michael Buble, mmmmmmm  ooh sorry 

Fairygirl

doc - that almost sounded as if you were going to say 'this week, I shall be mostly listening to...' 

punkdoc

Fg., well spotted that was exactly what I was going to say, but wasnt sure whether the reference would be spotted or whether I would just look a bit of a p**t.

Advertisement

Dovefromabove

Doc, you're amongst fellow p**ts, the reference is often made on these threads 

archiepem

band warming up  in the garden...before my daughters wedding 

Fairygirl

archie - you've trumped us all - can't beat having your own personal band to listen to in your garden! 

doc- my favourite was- 'this week - I will mostly be wearing...navy blue court shoes..' 

This evening I am mostly listening to Mr Domingo and his 'dream team' - Netrebko and Villazon, who I always think looks like Blackadder's younger brother 

But not in the garden... it's a little cold for that.

KEF

Top trump Archie

archiepem
KEF wrote (see)

Top trump Archie

do you like that kef .note the washing line pole . as well.