Start a new thread

141 to 160 of 1,247 replies

depends what mood i'm in-either just the birds..or planet rock! love tom petty, whitesnake,aerosmoth,acdc, jimi hendrix, van halen...

punkdoc

Just done supermarket and was feeling very grumpy, so had some good head banging music on, Nevermind by Nirvana.

Fairygirl

Good choice for that pd. May have to resort to something similar after I've taken daughter out later.... 

Or we may singalong to the Mack and Mabel soundtrack! 

Orchid Lady

My song for Friday has to be Candyman by Sammy Davies Junior as I absolutely love it and used to dance round the kitchen every Friday morning to it.....until Chris Evans decided to change the Friday morning song.  From a disgruntled R 2 listener  

Advertisement

star gaze lily

P.S. meant to say Gardenjeannie, my sisters not that bad, but there are many times when I count to ten! ( probably more than ten  lol) Don't think she knows the word sorry either!!

I like having the football on 103.2 or capital FM

Fairygirl

rich - football indeed - shame on you....

Footballs good Fairy aslong as we are winning. Mind it helped me brake up a big block berried in the lawn when we was loosing to alfreton.

Orchid Lady

I go in the garden to relax so wouldn't be listing to my team at the moment, it's bad enough going to the match when they are playing at home without having to endure it away as well 

Rosie31

I listen to the birds....but I also use the garden as my place to practice singing!  At the very very top of the garden, as far away from anyone as possible....so I can do my exercises and try out the difficult bits without disturbing anyone.  At one stage my singing teacher gave me an exercise to make the sound of a peacock (it's a good way of 'centering' your voice) - so goodness knows what the local wildlife thought of me, squawking at top volume. 

Orchid Lady

You should come to my garden Rosie and the resident peacock in the field behind us could help you  I practice my singing too......difference is i need lots of practice but don't think it will ever help 

Rosie31

Ha ha!  I'll be there!

Advertisement

Fairygirl

And that's a classy song too Rosie.....The Four Tops!..

Orchid Lady

You might get more than you bargained for Rosie, I think he might be trying to find his mate as the pea hen hasn't been around for a while 

star gaze lily

Not a fav, but......Just another Manic Monday. ..........

Just because it is

punkdoc

As its a lovely day here, I am thinking Summer Breeze, by the Isley Brothers.