Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

New gardening show

The user and all related content has been deleted.

• Ladybird4Ladybird4 Posts: 37,883

Have the BBC done a sneaky then Verdun and just moved it to a new Channel. I was wracking my brains to think if it had been on BBC1 previously and have they now moved it to BBC2. When I check TIVO today it says its from York but last week it said it was from Bolton so from now on I'm ignoring TIVO. image

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable
  • Was this a new show? I am sure I have seen this all before

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489

The series is updated repeats according to Radio Times.

SW Scotland
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,138

Tried Garden Nightmares ... For five mins ... Turned it off ... image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• KT53KT53 Posts: 9,012
    Dovefromabove says:

Tried Garden Nightmares ... For five mins ... Turned it off ... image

See original post

It's just 'Nightmare Neighbours' but filmed from in the garden from what I saw.

• FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 55,117

Seen most of it before too, so I didn't pay much attention.

I did feel sorry for the little man with his statues in the 'housing asscociation flat' garden. Would they rather it was a just a manky bit of badly maintained, lacklustre grass? Everyone else seemed to love it.  He had a great attitude to the stupid council one. Wonder what they'd have done if he'd put a statue of David there....

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • Ladybird4Ladybird4 Posts: 37,883

Thanks for the warnings. I don't know of the 'Nightmare Neighbours' programme but am getting a very strong idea and I will not bother watching the garden version.

Cacoethes: An irresistible urge to do something inadvisable