London (change)
Today 9°C / 8°C
Tomorrow 10°C / 9°C
3 messages
19/04/2012 at 21:20

Hello everyone,

Thought I'd start this thread as I've been a member of both, this  (meiow)& the old bbc mesage board (hollie-hock).

I just think  hollie is a great name

I have really enjoyed both boards. I enjoyed  this one for it's ease of content, uploading pictures, private mesaging, scrapbook, the very good hosts who do respond individually to comments, no time delay on posting

I enjoyed bbc message board for the information/advice/suggestions given by it's members. I know that I can learn so much from the people who have given me the benefit of their experience.

So I think it's brilliant that so many of the bbc members have joined here. I'm sure that it will make this board all the more new, dynamic & informative

Looking forward

19/04/2012 at 21:50

hi hollie,

I hope you like it, I do find it a little clicky in part, a clique, but you always get that on forums.  I'm not a 'chit-chat' person so perhaps not so much for me here, but it's fairly fast moving so we needn't worry about that.   At least we are not pestered with too many adverts

19/04/2012 at 22:45
<p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px;">Evening All! 

<p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px;">Managed to get here at last from, you know, the previous forum?

<p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px;">Hopefully some of you may remember I tried to give you a laugh over my first attempt of growing carrots!

<p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; border-width: 0px; padding: 0px;">Looking forward to all your excellent posts.

email image
3 messages