London (change)
Today 9°C / 8°C
Tomorrow 12°C / 3°C
81 to 86 of 86 messages
22/11/2015 at 14:10

If you post on their page Peterhb, it should show in the visitors' posts on the left hand side .........

22/11/2015 at 14:53

Cant find it just a blank area

22/11/2015 at 15:23

Do you have a Facebook account Peterhb - if you don't then you won't be able to post ....... 

This is their FB page 

22/11/2015 at 15:50

Yes I do , I'll try again

22/11/2015 at 16:42

Re Pennine Petal!

Interestingly the majority of people don't complain, generally because they can't be bothered, because they don't think it's worth while or because they dobn't think they will get anywhere. I do complain, because I think it is imortant, but even I sometimes can't be bothered. There are some things we put up with, we have a zone of tolerance, others we stamp our feet about.

It is VERBOTEN for Verdun to read further!

When Anemone Wild Swan was first offered, I ordered six plant plugs from them (T&M) potted them up but they started dying off almost immediately one by one!

Couldn't be bothered complaining as in the past they had supplied me with rubbish plants and it had been very difficult to get a response!

I took the opinion as it served me jolly well right as I had sworn never to order anything from them ever again and here I had broken my promise!

A long time later I discovered the Review Centre and posted on there T&M to their credit responded right away, to say let them have the order number etc and they would see what they could do!

I could not find the details but also again I could not be bothered responding to them so that was the end of that saga!

So what you say PP is very true!

24/11/2015 at 17:35

I've always had good results with thompson and morgan and when I emailed them they replied and sorted the problem straight away.

email image
81 to 86 of 86 messages