Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Normal for Norfolk???

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,554

Working x

• Thanks BM - I can see it now  - good to see you too image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Papi JoPapi Jo Posts: 4,251

"Trapped squirrel rescue cancelled after rodent 'self releases' from tree."

What next?

Trapped motorist rescue cancelled after driver 'self releases' from traffic jam image

And you image I confess I didn't click on link as talk of council tax depresses me image

• LesleyKLesleyK Posts: 4,029

It's not even the 1st of Aprilimage

• BM, go on, read the article, it'll give you a giggle - after all, you don't pay council tax in Norfolk image 

Read it 

money well spent I say image

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489

It's a mad, mad world!!!

SW Scotland
  • FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 55,117

I scrolled down Dove...I'm very concerned about the cow.....image

I'm now wondering if the powers that be might want to send a team out to rescue the football trapped in the pine tree along the road....

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • Happy for the squirrel Dove! Happy people still care about wildlife! But then only a couple of steps on the evolutionary scale between squirrels and Norfolkians! image image she says sitting in Suffolk! image x