London (change)
Today 9°C / 7°C
Tomorrow 10°C / 8°C
4 messages
20/06/2013 at 18:31

We're hosting our Open Gardens in Marton cum Grafton in North Yorkshire this Sunday.  A fantastic day out - 15 beautiful gardens and lovely homemade lunches and cakes.  Village has gorgeous views to the Dales and North York Moors.  Well worth a visit.  A cutesy bus is also on-hand to take visitors between the two villages.

23/06/2013 at 07:25

Curses - got the monster-in-law today! Such a pretty area, and a beak at other peoples' gardens is always great fun. I used to live in Harrogate, so know that neck of the woods well. For anyone travelling up via H'gate area, can I recommend adding in a couple of hours to visit RHS Harlow Carr. Also, Bluebell nursery (Horticap) over the road from HC is always good for cheap plants - very worthwhile cause too.

KEF
23/06/2013 at 07:53

Good Luck for today Torty, hope the weather dries up. Not too far from me but can't make it today. Would have loved to have seen the gardens and had a ride on the cute bus.

23/06/2013 at 08:16

Not enough notice for me Torty, otherwise it would have been a nice drive up. Good luck, if the weather clears up like yesterday it will be fab!

email image
4 messages