Start a new thread

1 to 4 of 4 replies

We're hosting our Open Gardens in Marton cum Grafton in North Yorkshire this Sunday.  A fantastic day out - 15 beautiful gardens and lovely homemade lunches and cakes.  Village has gorgeous views to the Dales and North York Moors.  Well worth a visit.  A cutesy bus is also on-hand to take visitors between the two villages.

Curses - got the monster-in-law today! Such a pretty area, and a beak at other peoples' gardens is always great fun. I used to live in Harrogate, so know that neck of the woods well. For anyone travelling up via H'gate area, can I recommend adding in a couple of hours to visit RHS Harlow Carr. Also, Bluebell nursery (Horticap) over the road from HC is always good for cheap plants - very worthwhile cause too.

Good Luck for today Torty, hope the weather dries up. Not too far from me but can't make it today. Would have loved to have seen the gardens and had a ride on the cute bus.

Not enough notice for me Torty, otherwise it would have been a nice drive up. Good luck, if the weather clears up like yesterday it will be fab!