London (change)
Today 25°C / 16°C
Tomorrow 24°C / 16°C
5 messages
15/02/2013 at 22:11

HI all,can anyboby tell me if the passion flower plants all bare  fruit, i used to have one with terrific smallish orange sweet  fruit about the size of a satsuma ,now iv moved i want to get another but am told that only Passiflora Edulis gets fruit even the G/Cen dont seem to know the answer or where to get one from,  if they all fruit no probs,but has anyone got one that has edible fruits and what sort do they have PLease

many thanks Alan

16/02/2013 at 16:37

I have one with edible fruits but alas I have not the name for it.I have grown passionflower seeds and they do fine but this year I had no fruits,maybe too much rain.

16/02/2013 at 16:41

hi flower ,iv took a cutting from someone but they dont know what sort,im  hopeing they all fruit i,ll haveto wait and see doesnt seem to be anyone who,s got any knowledge on them ,shame cus they are really beautifull in flower

cheers Alan

16/02/2013 at 17:02

Dead easy-you check in "my posts" on your profile page

http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/plants/help-needed-with-identification/72150.html

And you can privately message another forum member-providing they allow that in their settings-which it appears you both do

20/02/2013 at 10:57

Hi Break23 many thanks for your kind offer ,and weve just got back from Nottm today and i found one their  and grabbed it many thanks for everybodies help

Good luck all

Alan4711

email image
5 messages