Start a new thread

201 to 220 of 373 replies

Dovefromabove

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.

Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad. 

KEF

Hope everyone has seen some sun today. I've had a lovely mostly bright sunny day and spent time thinking about my friend who loved the sun & her garden, been in my garden & checked the plants I got from her all are okay. 

Just knew we'd have sun today  Doubt we will tomorrow.   

Love the picture Brumbull, did you take it? Did he get down safely? (Just realised that might be a silly question if you didn't take it )

Orchid Lady

Clari.

I think the sunshine today has done more good than any words could have done.  I didn't actually get anything done in the garden, which I am a little sad about, but did have lovely family time 

SwissSue

Not a huge fan, but they don't bother me. They don't eat much!

Advertisement

Dovefromabove

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.

Marcus Tullius Cicero 106 - 43 BC

Clarington
Dovefromabove wrote (see)

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.

Marcus Tullius Cicero 106 - 43 BC

Everything you need maybe but soft loo roll is a nice extra to life.

Dovefromabove

A reminder of things to come ............... very soon 

SwissSue

Spring has sprung, the grass has ris, I wonder where the birdies is!

star gaze lily

Lovely pic Dove, lets hope spring arrives soon.

Dovefromabove

That was a pot of crocuses in my garden last spring - I've fed them a bit and left them in there - I wonder if they'll look as good this year 

Orchid Lady

Lovely pic Dove, I love crocuses  In fact I might have my own little crocus walk to a church I used to go to when I was little, their grounds were a carpet of purple, yellow and white in spring.....it was beautiful 

Dovefromabove

Norwich was famous for all the crocuses around the inner ring road - more recently they've planted spring bulbs alongside other roads too - lovely to look forward to 

Advertisement

MrsGarden

Life is a bed of roses (without thorns) or even a box of chocolates ... that is when your mystery flower gets named!