Start a new thread

301 to 320 of 373 replies

Ashleigh 2

Brilliant Potters - except now I've got the Hokey cokey stuck in my head!

KEF

Ash, as long as it's in your head and you aren't singing it

Potters

I see that sign every day (we have it at the top of our stairs) and it never actually occurred to me to sing the song...until you just said that Ashleigh and now...well, it's there good and proper!  Someone needs to come up with a new song to replace it with...I can feel a new thread coming on!

Ashleigh 2

Soreee!  do you know the song that goes, 'I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves..... right I'm off now

Advertisement

star gaze lily

Potters, I see that sign quite often too, its on a wall in a shop near to me. Think its brill

Potters

Thanks Ash - that's done the trick!

Orchid Lady

I saw that Hockey Kockey (spelling???!!) sign in a shop at weekend....then the song was stuck in my head too, but better than the one that was stuck there before!!

star gaze lily

Potters..............I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves. I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your...............

Potters

That song that gets on your nerves....it has done so!!!  Thanks again Ash and now Star Gaze Lily!  

star gaze lily

Ooh sorry potters,  didn't see that Ashleigh had posted that song first lol, I'd better go to spec savers!!

Orchid Lady

I've just taken a pic of that on my phone and sent it to my friend, thanks Lily 

star gaze lily

Put another one on hello forkers for you 

Advertisement

Orchid Lady

Thanks Lily, I sent her that one the other week 

Orchid Lady

I'd like to add to that quote......return for an exchange to a Sunday