Start a new thread

41 to 60 of 373 replies

star gaze lily

No Brumbull,  it was two separate messages, lol I put your name teasing you about pics. The message wasn't about you, just an opinion,  thats why I said sorry after in case I do upset someone.

Verdun, lucky find, maybe you better look through your sock drawer

star gaze lily

P.s. Brumbell, what was the question mark  'pic' didn't see anything when I pressed it , or was that what you meant when you said 'just a piont you were making'

star gaze lily

Yesterday you said --give me a shout in 5hrs, above that was a oblong box with a ?  In it. But no worries 

Thanks for pic , very cute

Dovefromabove

Verdun, just seen this - what a windfall!  So the drinks are on you this evening - that's a positive thought 

fidgetbones

Everyone to Verduns  Log Cabin. for Tapas, and drinks, with coffee and chocs to follow. I'll bring the choccies.

Is the shed empty still verd?

Advertisement

star gaze lily

Don't forget the champers! I'll bring some chorizo and patas braves.  Oooh and another heater, brass monkeys tonight.

Dovefromabove

We can sit round here Lily 

Looks like Verdun's got his slippers on already 

fidgetbones

I love a good log fire. Anyone got a chestnut roaster? Or shall we make do with marshmallows on sticks?

Dovefromabove

What's wrong with both   and crumpets - Verdun's usually got crumpets 

star gaze lily

Oh yes fidget both please, and hot chocolate. 

fidgetbones

No, verduns usually eaten all the crumpets by 4 in the afternoon.

star gaze lily

Oh bother.

I think he's dozed off after eatng them all, haven't seen him this afternoon

Dovefromabove

Maybe he's chopping wood for the fire - we're going to get through quite a lot this evening - we can mull some wine too 

fidgetbones

I've got 5 gallons of blackberry wine that is really good mulled. Its a bit too sweet for drinking on its own( I put too much sugar in)

Dovefromabove

Very generous of you FB - should last a couple of evenings 

Advertisement

4thPanda

May I recommend s'mores? Two chocolate digestives with a toasted marshmallow squashed in between . . . .  Mmmmmm.. . .  Not sure how they'll go with your mulled wine though Dove  

Dovefromabove

Takes me back to campfire cooking with American friends, Graham Crackers, Hershey Bars and toasted Marshmallows - Yum.

As for how they'll go with the mulled wine .......... we can but find out Panda !

star gaze lily

Lol, we won't be able to move after our feast tonight 

4thPanda

Mah! I recon they'll go together just fine Dove  If I had marshmallows I would let you know!

Dovefromabove

It's OK Lily, we don't have to move, we're guests - Verdun will bring Croissants and coffee in the morning