London (change)
Today 26°C / 18°C
Tomorrow 28°C / 20°C
4 messages
19/01/2013 at 15:35

I have written to Gardener's world and other gardening sites for some time to find out the make of Carol's strong but flexible grey modules. No one could tell me. Quite by chance I came across CMH www.containerwise.co.uk  and although this company normally supply large quantities only, I was so keen to buy after my months of searching that they allowed me to buy just a few. I am thrilled with the quality of the injection moulded modules and will never need to buy them again. I hate today's throw away attitude as I was born in 1940 and we saved everything. They are available in various sizes and depths.  The smaller ones were sufficiently deep and rigid to hold the plants until my raised garden beds are ready, as I work on a rota system and often have to hold my plants back until I can make room. Normally these trays are not strong enough to carry when full of compost and usually collapse in the middle, but these will not and I can't wait to get our into the garden and start potting.

19/01/2013 at 17:18

They look good. Perhaps if enough people ask for them they may start selling them to garden centres for the public.

19/01/2013 at 17:33

They look really good. May follow it through

19/01/2013 at 17:45

Good idea Busy Lizzie. I'll suggest it to the company. Your garden looks delightful. We used to live in Roussillon/Apt in the Luberon and could only grow a few plants like Tamarix and Lavender in the red sandy soil.

email image
4 messages