Start a new thread

301 to 309 of 309 replies

TONIGHT.

No GW, snooker.

I remember last episode Monty said they wouldn't be back this week, I wondered why.

JamesO thanks. I only watch GW, to see Monty and his dogs. But  beechgrove is good.

Last edited: 28 April 2017 09:33:30

No worries Logan just do the links as I know not many people even know about the programme as I only came across it a couple years back by chance watching BBC2 early in the morning

Advertisement

JamesO says:

No worries Logan just do the links as I know not many people even know about the programme as I only came across it a couple years back by chance watching BBC2 early in the morning

See original post

Ok

Blue Onion

I love the test and trials they do in Beechgrove, they can be quite scientific.  The amount of artificial fertilizer they spread around everywhere does make me cringe a bit though.  

I love that last week on GW they did that piece on no-dig, with Monty mentioning he doesn't dig anymore (unless necessary).. then goes on to do a piece with his unnecessarily dug-over bed.  Silly fellow, I do have a soft spot for him though.

Last edited: 28 April 2017 19:52:51

Don't forget LOD, tonight. Last one in the series. Some will carry over to next series. I like the way that they haven't resolved things from series 1 and now is surfacing again.

TONIGHT

Bbc4. 8pm. Semi final Eurovision song contest. Part 1 of 2. They have to do it like that, because so many countries are taking part.

The final is on Saturday.

They say it's not political, but it is.