Start a new thread

301 to 313 of 313 replies

No worries Logan just do the links as I know not many people even know about the programme as I only came across it a couple years back by chance watching BBC2 early in the morning

JamesO says:

No worries Logan just do the links as I know not many people even know about the programme as I only came across it a couple years back by chance watching BBC2 early in the morning

See original post

Ok

Blue Onion

I love the test and trials they do in Beechgrove, they can be quite scientific.  The amount of artificial fertilizer they spread around everywhere does make me cringe a bit though.  

I love that last week on GW they did that piece on no-dig, with Monty mentioning he doesn't dig anymore (unless necessary).. then goes on to do a piece with his unnecessarily dug-over bed.  Silly fellow, I do have a soft spot for him though.

Last edited: 28 April 2017 19:52:51

Don't forget LOD, tonight. Last one in the series. Some will carry over to next series. I like the way that they haven't resolved things from series 1 and now is surfacing again.

TONIGHT

Bbc4. 8pm. Semi final Eurovision song contest. Part 1 of 2. They have to do it like that, because so many countries are taking part.

The final is on Saturday.

They say it's not political, but it is.

Advertisement

TONIGHT

Channel 4. 9pm. New series 1-10 EP.  Offred

The Handmaids Tale

American theocracy, in which declining birth rates have led to a new social order, where the few remaining fertile women are kept as slaves to carry children for the regime's leaders. Elisabeth Moss plays one of these handmaids struggling to cope with her repressive existence and the resentment of her owner's wife.

Channel 4. 7pm

The super vet ep 1 series 9

Last edited: 28 May 2017 16:36:18

just started watching last weeks gw, it had someone signing in the corner and I couldn't concentrated on the programme, anyone know if it's still shown without? I have hardlt any time to watch tv, watch gw and beechgrove , have chelsae and garden thing with charlie dimmock on the planner but goodness knows when I'll watch them, currently get up 530 am to have half an hour to myself!

Hi Rosemummy, GW is on Bbc2 Friday at 8pm-9pm

You can see repeat on iPlayer.

Thanks, I usually record it on our planner, i player is very wobbly for some reason,just hoping every episode isn't going to be signed,I appreciate it's invaluable to some viewers, it's much too distracting for me 

rosemummy says:

Thanks, I usually record it on our planner, i player is very wobbly for some reason,just hoping every episode isn't going to be signed,I appreciate it's invaluable to some viewers, it's much too distracting for me 

See original post

If you record the 8pm one it will be alright. If not there's something wrong what your doing.

They repeat it on the weekends.but can't remember what time. I think it's in the morning, after breakfast.

Last edited: 29 May 2017 09:24:38

TONIGHT

BBC 2 Documentary of the week

9pm Sgt Pepper's Musical Revolution with Howard Goodall

TONIGHT

Gardener's world is on tonight instead of tomorrow. Same time.Bbc2

Bbc2. 9pm Documentary of the week, Who should we let in? Ian Hislop on the First Great Immigration Row.

TONIGHT

BBC 1 8.30