Start a new thread

781 to 787 of 787 replies

Away to bed now, fossickers, dollopers and dippers.  Hoping you all have a good night, and I'll se you tomorrow.

OOPS, typo in that last one! 

And.......only 19 posts from the 1000 mark.....so....knowing how you lot all dollop and rollock along......and long may you do so......I'll start a new thread...... RESURRECTED TWELVE do you?

I'd not sleep easy in my bed if I thought any of you might be worrying where to go next........

As if!...........

So......look out for Resurrected Twelve......see you there........

pansyface

YEARS AGO, WE WENT FOR A FLY DRIVE HOLIDAY TO COUNTY CORK. ONE MORNING WE FOUND OURSELVES GOING DOWN A COUNTRY ROAD, MILES FROM ANYWHERE, AND SAW AN OLD BLOKE SHUFFLING DOWN THE ROAD IN THE SAME DIRECTION. I TOLD MR MUSCLE TO STOP AS I THOUGHT MAYBE HE NEEDED A LIFT.

STOP WE DID, A LIFT HE DID NEED. INDEED HE DID. HE WAS COMPLETELY PARALYTIC. WE COULDN'T UNDERSTAND A WORD HE SAID. WE TOOK HIM TO THE NEAREST HAMLET AND DROPPED HIM OFF SOMEWHERE BETWEEN LAST TUESDAY AND THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW.

WE HAVE DIPPERS IN THE RIVERS HERE. DERBYSHIRE DIPPERS. VERY LONG TOES I THINK. VERY GRIPPY.

NOT SLEEPY (NEVER AM) BUT I SHALL BID YOU ALL A VERY GOOD O-YASUMI.

Pansy!!! 

I used to work in Co. Cork, years ago.  Once got a taxi from airport to destination..........

'The Glebe....'  I says

'Ah roight....'The Gleeve'.... '

'No,  'The Glebe'

'Roight....'The Gleeve'.....'

'NO!  'The GLEBE'.......

'Ah!  Roight........'The GLEEVE'.......

We got there, eventually...

Lovely place, fond memories.

Night night, Pansy.

Same to you and everyone else Pansy. I'm off now too but I did nip over to Resurrected 12 briefly just to let MU know she wasn't a voice in the wilderness on there. 

Grippy dippers, eh?

Advertisement

See you over there Lants!  Grippy dippers an' all! 

pansyface

MUDDLE UP SAYS O

YASUMI MEANS GOOD NIGHT ALL.

YAWNING YAWNING O.

(A VERY BAD HAIKU POEM.)

Last edited: 22 April 2017 23:21:51