Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 778 replies

....for when the other one is full!

Which it probably will be by the time I get back. Enjoy.

pansyface

AAAH, NICE QUIET SPOT.

JUST SETTLE DOWN IN A CORNER AND HAVE A LITTLE SNOOZE...

Busy-Lizzie

Just popping in so I get a notification.

Hazel --

PF, will join you. All this talk of shoes, gin, bra's, lippy  and jewellery is sending me into lockdown

Crikey , we are filling these threads up quickly

Advertisement

Yviestevie

Morning all,  Well aquainted with Bravissimo, not for me, but Secondborn is really 'gifted' so she shops there.  Firstborn on the other hand had a helping hand with her contours as you couldn't tell if she was coming or going.  She always said that Secondborn had her share.

Just eyeing up the weather at the moment and deciding whether to have another cuppa or venture into the garden.  It's dull and windy but not cold.

pansyface

DON'T BUY SHOES, DRINK GIN, WEAR BRA, LIPPY OR JEWELLERY.

AND ALL THE TALK OF FOOOOOOOOD...

ONE SANDWICH AND I NEED A LIE DOWN.

Dovefromabove

Bread does that to me Pansy - the only bread I dare eat is sourdough - ordinary bread, even wholemeal, sends me to sleep ..................... 

We hardly ever eat bread because of that - we buy one sourdough loaf each week for the two of us and that's more than enough.

It's a shame, Gt Grandpa was a baker and I love making and eating bread 

Hazel --

My trifle has frozen solid in the fridge!

Erm, sure you put it in the fridge section, Hazel?

Hazel --

BTW folks, have found another new annoying " trend " that seems to be creeping in ( like buttercups) . Had a few e mails from various places and they have all signed off with.....Best.....!

What? !!!! Best what? Best man? Best garden? Tidings? Seems a rather " funny and incomplete "  and daft way to sign off a letter/ e mail.....to me, anyway.

Joyce21

Hairdresser popped in to wax eyebrows and upper lip so I look slightly better 

Hi ladies do u mind if join inπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

just stopping for a sandwich and cuppa and then get back into weeding and getting rid of winter leaves 

bit dull here but not cold hopefully the sun will pop out at some point 

Dovefromabove

Modern informal business shorthand Hazel. 

Thaw that trifle pronto ... or does it want to be an ice cream? 

Dovefromabove

Hi amberspy ..... I've been weeding the broad beans; just popped in for a mug of soup .......... 

Advertisement

Busy-Lizzie

Hello amberspy.

Ouch, Joyce, that sounds more painful than the dentist.

I've done the fun bit, planting forget-me-nots, still putting off the overgrown bed.

pansyface

JOYCE, YOU PAY FOR THAT?

ALL FOOD DOVE, ALL FOOD. I AM "GIFTED" IN THE SPLEEN AREA THESE DAYS. TOO LARGE A SPLEEN MEANS NO ROOM FOR STOMACH.

Joyce21

BL and Pansy.....not in the least painful......first time I've had it done and at £4 didn't hurt the purse either.

Hi amberspy.  Which part of the UK are you gardening in?

I'm just wondering - if you have to pay for that torture, can you then choose an expression? Sad, frown, surprised?? Seriously Joyce, does it hurt? For one of the few times in my life I'm grateful for sparse, fair brows!