Start a new thread

481 to 486 of 486 replies

Hi Yviestevie. Hope the health problems are not as bad .

I am tired going to read. Goodnight all sleep well .

Forestedge

Hazel.............Lovely stylish cardigan for 23 - well done and beautifully knitted especially the button holes and not forgetting the collar.  He will look so smart wearing it.

Night night all.  The butchers dog needs to sleep...............

Last edited: 17 February 2018 21:32:40

Night LB, Rubee, F'edge and all Rezzers off to snoozeland.   Hazel....just don't let 23 near baked beans without a big bib! 

Nighty all, see you tomorrow!  Sleep well.

Hazel -1

Hi Yviestevie, nice to see you again. Hope your health issues are all sorted and you are feeling better now. Whold love to see your garden when it's all flowering again, I remember seeing it a few years ago and being in awe of your planting and displays. It's a beautiful place. Enjoy the snowdrop walk.

Think I've missed a page or two reading back, so off for a skoot now.

MU, 23 mummy has just asked what colour the next cardigan will be!!!!  I won't post my reply lol!!

Forest,  who's the butchers dog???! 

Hazel -1

I'm that addled that I've only just worked out that Pauline shares the same birthday as my dad! Doh.....!

Joyce, good work done in the garden and I completely share your sentiments about getting dolled up and going out. No.......!

Forest, ah! Worked that out now from RB post! 

A doctor told my mum a few years ago that she was as strong as a butchers dog! 

Advertisement

Joyce21

Morning all.

Daughter phoned last night at 7pm....would I do the exam coordinator a BIG favour......role play a patient at today's exams as someone had pulled out?

She assured me that I wouldn't be prodded and poked and I will be given a scenario when I arrive.

Muggins agreed and I have to be at the hospital at 8am

Have a good day