Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 998 replies

....shall we let Chey in? 

Posting this early because I'll be dead to the world by the time we get to 1000!

On you go....Let There Be Cake!

Cheyngel

I'm here regardless 

star gaze lily

WOW! 21 Today!!

Where did that thread go?! 

I've just woken up on the sofa  so as it's so late, I'm off up the wooden hill too.

Nightie night everyone 

Sweet dreams, hope you all sleep well x

Advertisement

Ladybird4

A very good Sunday morning to all Rezzers. Well the early early shift have retired to bed now so it must be time for the early shift to take over.

Joyce21

Morning LB and all who follow later.

Lovely morning again.

pp, know what you mean about all this work in dry weather being tiring. Very satisfying though

Forestedge

Good Morning LB and Joyce,

Taking a risk -  the kingsize feather duvet is in the washing machine.  Fingers crossed that it stays dry enough outside today to dry the said duvet.  Have you ever smelt a wet feather duvet?  Yuk.

Last edited: 06 August 2017 07:44:53

Joyce21

Morning F'edge.  A good warm breeze is what you want today to get the duvet dry.

Forestedge

I don't like washing out on the Sabbath, but it might be a window of opportunity today to get the sodden mass dry.  Yes Joyce, a warm breeze would be just right.

plant pauper

Happy birthday to us,

Happy Birthday to us,

Happy Birthday to uuuu hus,

Happy birthday to us.

CAKE!!!!  

Tipping here....quelle surprise. All my hard work from yesterday is getting a thorough soaking. 

I dreamt I met everybody!!!!!!!!!  We all met up in a camper van in Carrickfergus. (Course we did ) It was great fun.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Kitty 2

Morning all .  WOW! Our 21st birthday πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰.  Nice summer celebration for all us goats.  Are we having a garden party like her maj? 

🌹🌻🌸  πŸ°πŸ§πŸ­ 🍷🍹🍻  πŸ˜Ž

All set here πŸ‘ got the grass cut yesterday, and the sun is shining 🌞

Fedge, king size feather duvet .....you're a braver woman than I. Hope it stays bright & breezy for you.  Had one years ago, they're really heavy πŸ’ͺ

Ha , a campervan in Carrickfergus pp.  Was it like the one in Father Ted's holiday? 

Morning all! 21

Chey, this thread's older than you 

Campervan in Carrickfergus, why not? I remember that Father Ted episode. Loved that series, especially Mrs Doyle. Will you be having a nice cup of tea, now, go on, go on, go,on.....

F'edge, do you need that king size duvet for tonight? Just asking....

Topbird

Congratulations Rezzers

I wondered why my campervan suddenly had an extra 1500 miles on the clock. It obviously went to your rally PP

Neighbour - 8.30 - Sunday morning - petrol hedge trimmer going full pelt  Anybody else consider that a tad thoughtless?

Sun is shining and it's nice and warm (not hot) so A LOT of dead heading and propping up (after the gales a couple of days ago) will be done. Garden has been a bit neglected for the last couple of weeks

Hazel --

Morning all and Congratulations  to us all, hurray and  jubilations!!πŸ‘πŸ€›πŸ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒΈπŸ’πŸ’πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

Definitely party timeπŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸ¦πŸ©πŸΊπŸ·πŸ₯‚πŸΈπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎ

Oooops Topbird! you caught the first partygoers! Come and join us πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸš£πŸŽΌπŸŽΉπŸ₯πŸŽΈπŸŽ°πŸšπŸšπŸŽ‰

Advertisement

Forestedge

Hi Lants.....This feather duvet is the 'spare' that Mr Fedge takes on the boat.  He camps on board under a tent and wraps himself in the duvet.  That is why it really needs a good wash.   The main one for the bed is a thin one, medium one and then you stick the two together for the colder months.   

Where are we meeting for the Party?  Are we going overseas?

Last edited: 06 August 2017 09:44:53

Hazel --

I think we should start at Topbirds  to pick up the camperwpvan. . Then drop into RBs shed for a ho -down, up to Mus for a musical interval, off to Joyces for a sit down and refresh on her patio and admire her beautiful garden.

Then maybe of to see Forest and she can take us on a drunken walk -about.

So, a tour of Rezzers, dropping off in Chorley, North East, Manchester, London, Norfolk and anywhere else we all come from( have forgotten where others live!)

Oh, and on route, I will send some of you up on our garage roof to sort out the drips please? What a sight that would be lol,

Forestedge

Hazel - Are you going to be meerkat lookout again for the party?  After the 'roll in the hay' party was cancelled a few months ago, I know you were disappointed you missed out as being the look out.

Happy birthday rezzers. Are we doing anything special today. The weather here is certainly good for a garden party. Iam watching a news programme then some gardening . Then round to Rebecca's for while. I will be back for any festivities .πŸŽ‰πŸŽͺ🎷πŸ₯ƒπŸ·πŸΉno gin please ( should only be used fo cleaning) .

Forestedge

Hazel.......drunken walk about!!  Tut Tut.  I think Rubee wants us to have a genteel garden party - is she inviting us over to her place?