Start a new thread

41 to 60 of 996 replies

THE 'DUCK!' HINT.......

Joyce21

M-U,  has the river level gone down now?

Hi, Joyce!  How's things with your daughter?

Yes, the river level has dropped quite a way, but the surrounding fields are pretty boggy-soggy so it'll fill up pretty quickly if we get a lot more rain.  Keeping fingers crossed for nothing more than drizzle. 

Oh wow Chey!  That's a nice one!  Certainly worth trying to keep that going over winter!  

Advertisement

Oops.....sorry, Joyce!  Missed your post over the page about your daughter's email.....that's sounding more positive! 

Missed Chey's, too, about non-appearance of TD.......bet it arrives at 10.50, Chey! 

Morning peeps, hope those of you who had a bad night will have the chance to nod off later on in the day. 

Chey, those are beautiful, a lovely splash of colour. MU, right, they will need very little water during the winter, just enough to keep them going. Better too little than too much. Is your worker only coming to visit or will you be going out somewhere?

Joyce, when they moan about the food, they're definitely recovering!

Think we'd better be a bit careful about mentioning the dreaded words...T'bird, how could you, you little devil, you're braver than me! Best be careful till we're sure LB's out of the country. Even then we may have to resort to Runny's shed to hide out from her and Col TT. My place is already reserved

Chey's TD. My bet is 11.15.

Last edited: 26 September 2017 08:53:45

Cheyngel

Dryer is arriving in 30 "Mints" 

Cheyngel

Lants - more furniture building! 

pansyface

VERY CONSIDERATE OF THEM TO GIVE YOU 30 MINTS.

30 MINTS WILL BE NICE TO NIBBLE ON WHILE YOU ARE WORKING OUT THE INSTRUCTIONS IN 30 LANGUAGES. 

Cheyngel

Very true Pansy 

Is that the number of mints you'll be able to suck before it arrives, Chey? 

Morning, Lants!  Agreed, T'bird was VERY naughty over there ( creep, creep ) but me and you will be Very Good Rezzers  ( fawn, creep ) and not mention the unmentionable things or we'll all have to....

DUCK!

And run away............

Topbird

I always was the naughty one in class - making ink bombs out of blotting paper

Think I need more coffee. When you were talking about the arrival of Chey's TD and then he said more furniture building.....surely not! First, screw the sides together, then carefully insert drum making sure it's not going to clank...take wire A and connect to wire B....

pansyface

AND ALL IN ROUMANIAN. 

I'D END UP WITH A GO KART. 

Advertisement

Joyce21

Image of Pansy whizzing down the hill in a go cart 

Cheyngel

It still needs to go up another floor.. Would it be easier to move it in or out of packaging?

Cheyngel

Wait, they left it upside down 

Cheyngel

The dryer just has space to fit upstairs but not if it's still packaged..

Joyce21

Chey, will your worker be able to help you get the drier up the stairs?