London (change)
Today 11°C / 5°C
Tomorrow 8°C / 5°C
9 messages
15/02/2013 at 14:39

Are there any refugees from the Mygarden forums out there?

I've had a quick look around but cannot see any of you. It would be nice to know that old friends are out there with the friends that I've yet to make. Perhaps you have changed your name for this site, as I have done.

Best regards to everyone

Valerian

15/02/2013 at 15:05

I belong to both boards and was on the Beeb before they closed their boards.   Lots of different kinds of poster here from old hands to complete novices and everything in between.    More going on here though.

15/02/2013 at 15:29

Hi Valerian, I'm here too - NOW! Still susiq but with a 2 added, guess there is already a susiq on here!

15/02/2013 at 18:49

I'm here too!

Faraway

15/02/2013 at 20:06

Hello Obelixx, Susiq2 and not faraway. It's good to know that you're here. I've joined several forums as some people didn't like the idea of using FB or were having trouble registering. This way I hope that we can all stay in touch.

The RHS relaunch their website in March,  jon cob, at which time the forums as they are currently setup will disappear. Many of we refugees have gone to other sites but have had to use different names. So this is one of my attempts to work out who is where. Many of the people that I met there, have so much experience with gardening that I really do not want to lose touch with them.

I had sausages, garlic mash and loads of 'fried' onions today. Delicious!!

16/02/2013 at 17:49

Hello All,

Glad to see some familiar names here already, let's hope more join us!

16/02/2013 at 18:22

Me too - will have to sort out my picture so it matches at least one of the ones i've used elsewhere

16/02/2013 at 18:24

In answer to jon cob - 18 March is when they are due to close

03/03/2013 at 09:55
Ah here you are! Thanks for sending me the direct link RogerB. But as there are more of the old gang out on FB I guess I will choose to stay there unless the RHSs new website decides to reopen the old chat forum.
email image
9 messages