London (change)
Today 16°C / 9°C
Tomorrow 15°C / 11°C
4 messages
04/09/2012 at 11:53

I'd really like to take a trip to RHS Wisley and was wondering if anyone is aware of any organised coach trips?  I live in the West Country.  My local Wyevale Garden Centre has recently organised a trip to Hidcote Gardens so I wondered if similar trips are organised elsewhere?

04/09/2012 at 11:58

I have seen that GC offer trips to Wisley, so it may be worth asking the staff. Your local gardening club or WI may also organise trips and be willing to take along non-members.

04/09/2012 at 12:13
Thanks. I have just googled and found the following: http://www.thegardencentregroup.co.uk/coach-trips/region10  Will also try the local WI.
09/09/2012 at 12:16

If you can't find an organised trip there's always bus and train and then a local service to the gardens:-

By bus

515 Kingston to Guildford via Surbiton and Wisley. There is no service on Sundays or Bank Holidays. For details call National Traveline on 0871 200 22 33. Visitors who produce their train or bus ticket on the day of their visit will gain entry for £8.69.

By rail

Closest stations are West Byfleet (3 miles) or Woking (4 miles) There are no taxis on standby at West Byfleet. Visitors who produce their train or bus ticket on the day of their visit will gain entry for £8.69.

email image
4 messages