Start a new thread

441 to 460 of 673 replies

Lyn

Garden girl,

The malva seeds have already gone off to DiscoDave, but I would like hebe cuttings, I like both, and also the white campion seeds, I can swap you with a fuchsia or two if you like, let me know which ones you like, I have loads of different ones, too numerous to list.

Just noticed Bev has some malva merlin seeds.

Lyn

The potty gardener

Garden girl. I have put Malva seeds in envelope for you- anything else you want before I send them off? Only one of my Hebe cuttings is still growing so would appreciate a couple more. Also some Rosemary would be good thank you.

Bevx

Thanks Bev for the Malva seeds, if you don't mind please -I like no 8, morning glory seeds, no 12 clarkia salmon rose, no 19 holly hock halo mixed, say if I am being too cheeky with the seeds. I will sort the cutting for you and will let you know when I send them sometime begin of week.

Hi Lyn is it possible to have two fuchsia please - It would be nice if you have any that are trailing for a hanging basket don't mind what colour, will sort out all the bits to send early in the week to send. Can you message me your address please

Thanks Gardengirl..

Lyn are the fuchsia's small or large as will be going into a half hanging basket. So if the plant is large it is fine to have one plant

Lyn
Gardengirl, i could post 2 for the same postage cost, so have 2 the same. They will fill your basket by the summer.
I will look out for your address tomorrow when I am on laptop, can't get messages on android

Advertisement

Lyn

These will be on the way tomorrow  garden girl, hope you like them

Thanks they are beautiful Lyn, I like them so Thank you

joyce mannell

Lyn

Your fushias are so beautiful

I have potted mine on and put them in the greenhouse as its getting colder should i bring them indoors

joyce m

Lyn
I have shifted mine to the greenhouse now I have potted them on but they are no where near ready to go outside. So it should be ok Joyce.
discodave

They are stunning fuchsias Lyn 

The potty gardener

That's fine Gardengirl. I willpost them later today.As I said before I really don't want the seeds going to waste.

Lyn that is abeautiful Fuchsia.

Oakley Witch

Helllooooooooo everyone

Not been on in a while but Im here now. Ok, I have some extra lemon balm, a few scabious (Lavendery pink) and some delph giant pacific mix. I will have another look as thats just off the top of my head. Im looking for some low growing plants if anyone has any? I have gotten carried away...as usual with the tall ones. Its a cottage style but am happy for something different.

nutcutlet

I have Rosa rugosa and Bupleurum longifolium. Any takers?

Nutcutlet are you looking for any thing to swap

Advertisement

I have posted your cuttings Bev and Lyn so should be with you tomorrow

nutcutlet

Hi Garden Girl. Yes please, haven't grown sweet williams for years and I love the scent. I've still got your address and will get your seeds on the way.

Lyn
Thank you gardengirl, I will hold onto the fuchsia s for a bit longer as it's so cold, I will post next week.
Matty2

I know it's getting a little late but does anyone happen to have any achillea seeds, both the pastel shades and the bright red ones

I have loads of seeds both flower and veg that i would gladly send, or someone could take pot luck with the seeds I send and just request veg or flowers 

Thanks Bev I have got the seeds today look good