Start a new thread

1 to 5 of 5 replies

punkdoc

God its cold outside in Sheffield today. Ive just been outside and thought I might do some gardening. That thought lasted about aminute[ definitely seed catalogue reading sort of weather] On the brightside I noticed snowdrops starting to push through and the first primula in flower. Hope springs eternal!

Lindylou333

I have just taken delivery of an apple tree (ordered in October) which has to be planted straight away.  Oh well, on with the thermals !!

flowering rose

Its very cold down this part of the country(west) and I have seen despite everything daffs poking thier heads above ground,hope its a good sign.oh by the way do think you could keep the snow up your way,Nigel.

Rainjustlearning

I have copious amounts of Tete a Tete daffs through no sign of Crocus yet they are usually the first in my garden also in a pot out the front I think there's a Muscari poking out,  think the cold will see that off.

lisa69

No we don't want the snow herein the midlands either flowering rose, far better it stays in Lapland with santa

I have crocus peeping through which is great because I only planted them what seems a few weeks ago and primroses in flower and the sunshine is beautiful today if still baltic outside.

Lindylou I too took delivery today of a strawberry tree and was about to ask the question 'should i plant it' thank you and yes, on with the thermals then