Start a new thread

21 to 38 of 38 replies

1Runnybeak1

Eeeeeeeeddddddd !!!! 

pansyfa e, good idea about the nursing home...... I think I might have a snarling pit bull on my neck and a spiked collar.    Only joking 

Blue Onion

Hah.. good stories.  I thought about each of mine for at least four years prior to the commitment.  And have them hidden away some where I don't see frequently.  I protect them from the sun, and will have them retouched as necessary.  Never once have I regretted them, and I can't imagine I ever will.  When I get old and wrinkly, I won't be showing off those bits of myself anyways. 

I watched a great episode of Doc Martin a few months ago where two old grandmas had 'DO NOT RESUSCITATE' freshly tattooed across their chests.  

KEF

Soz Charlie ..I should have know being a Patrick Stewart lover 

I have a butterfly tattoo which I do regret and will get it changed but I have a cherry blossom branch going up my back with flowers on it and a Chinese symbol which again I will change. I'm going to get my back covered so it becomes a complete picture. If I could I would get a full sleeve done but I can't because of my job. Hubby has a scorpion on one arm and a half sleeve done of a dragon.

1Runnybeak1

KEF.   You probably do know but just so's my post is clear........Cheryl Cole has a huge rose tattooed all over her rump. 

Advertisement

Beaus Mum

I think your tattoos sound beautiful blue onion and beautiful romantic story behind them too 

I have two tattoos, one big and one small and regret neither and I'm well ardIII 

im currently looking into blossom for my next time but will wait till I find the perfect design and tattooist 

I'm not a fan of tattoos either.  I can see the beauty of some of the artwork but would prefer it on canvas!  There's a young lady where I work who is covered in them.  Originally done to cover extensive scarring on both arms from self harming, she had them all laser removed a few years ago but now has a new set!  A lovely girl, but definitely also mentally unstable.  I wonder if tattoo studios should be allowed to work on people like her? 

For clarity, I'm not expressing an opinion of her mental state as her sister also works there and has talked about the problem many times.

I've got DNR (do not resuscitate) right at the top of my arm. It's not on public view as i don't wear strapless tops. That said,i don't particularly like them

I was tempted in my young, bohemian days, when it made quite a statement, but I was too scared.  Now in my 50s, I'm relieved I didn't. They're so permanent .. and so commonplace now!  the most daring I got was multiple piercings of one ear!

henriettaswang

I always have this little weird love to birds. So what do you think? I got a bird tattoo  I saw sometimes some girl with flowers on her neck. It was very colorful and cute. I thought that I'm not worse and wanted to get a tattoo too. And of course the only idea I had it was a bird. So i looked for examples and found these great pics http://inkprofy.com/bird-tattoos/ and I have number 19 :)))

henriettaswang
henriettaswang says:

I always have this little weird love to birds. So what do you think? I got a bird tattoo  I saw sometimes some girl with flowers on her neck. It was very colorful and cute. I thought that I'm not worse and wanted to get a tattoo too. And of course the only idea I had it was a bird. So i looked for examples and found these great pics http://inkprofy.com/bird-tattoos/ and I have number 19 :)))

i'm actually thinking now about having num 3...Any thoughts?

Last edited: 17 February 2017 14:20:10

Dovefromabove

If you want a tattoo you should make your own decision. It's very unwise to seek advice from total strangers about an irrevocable action - we could be total lunatics. 

Or maybe you're trying to get more views for that website? 

Last edited: 17 February 2017 14:27:06

Obelixx

No tattoos here.   I find them deeply unattractive with usually very poor colour definition have seen so many look dreadful as people age and skin tone fades and wrinkles and then gravity hits.

A hole in each ear lobe is enough "mutilation" for me.

My Generation have vivid memories of the Concentration camp tattoos plus the nazi party ones as well, not a good picture and i was never enticed to have one done as some Squaddies did in Alexandria and Port Said usually drunk out of their minds. If we were intended to have body embellishments we would be born with them. Just my opinion of course.

Frank.

Hostafan1

Never do anything to your body which you can not EASILY  undo.

Less art , more graffiti in my book.

Advertisement

Beaus Mum

I love tattoos and had a look at the birds and sorry but not really to my liking except for the swallows 

Obelixx

Minstrel kitten now has a T in her ear, done by the vet when he sterilised her to show she has an owner if ever she strays and no-one reads her chip.