Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

The Beechgove Garden

A bit of early programme information for this new series that returns at the beginning of April

http://www.thebeechgrovegarden.com/

For those with Sky/Freesat outside Scotland- BBC 2 Scotland is on channel 970image

• Bunny ...Bunny ... Posts: 3,471
    Thank you tv co-ordinator image could you keep reminding me please ...I tend to forget image
  • jatnikapyarjatnikapyar Posts: 419

Oh Sotongeoff, you ARE a star.Do you know what channel it is on at Virgin media please? I watch it on I-player but it would be grand to be able to watch it on the TV screen. Thank you, Beeba.image

• sotongeoffsotongeoff Posts: 9,802

Yes you can Brumbull-used to record it image

Beeba-dont know- but it will be on BBC2 England on the following Sundayimage

• jatnikapyarjatnikapyar Posts: 419

Thank you Sotongeoff,now here's a good excuse to watch it TWICE eh image

• I hear Chris Beardshaw is supposed to be joining the team to replace Lesley.  I think someone has posted this elsewhere too though. Beechgrove is back on Thursday 4th April at 19.30 on BBC2 Scotland, repeated on Sunday 7th April on BBC2 network, time TBC.

• Geoff- you really do seem to know so much about such a variety of thingsimage

• Caz WCaz W Posts: 1,353

What about us here in Welsh Wales?  image

• Bunny ...Bunny ... Posts: 3,471
    You lot will need to continue tending ya leeks Caz imageimage
  • Caz WCaz W Posts: 1,353