Start a new thread

1 to 18 of 18 replies

sotongeoff

Just on a whim-clicked on the edit icon and it appears to be working again!!

I am sooooo excited

Little things...............................................

Gary Hobson

Well spotted.

Though Daniel Haynes posted a message to the effect that the problem had been fixed, a few minutes before you posted yours.

David K

Great news to idiots like me!

sotongeoff
Gary Hobson wrote (see)

Well spotted.

Though Daniel Haynes posted a message to the effect that the problem had been fixed, a few minutes before you posted yours.

I know- that appeared whilst I was typing-and you edited you original message Gary-you could just have let me have my moment in the sun

Gary Hobson
sotongeoff wrote (see)

...you edited your original message Gary-you could just have let me have my moment in the sun

Well spotted.

Advertisement

Robot

Just for the fun of it I edited my latest post.  I think we all should get out more..................

jo4eyes

Ah, found it! Wondered what you were all going on about- thick you see! J.

Gary Hobson
Robot wrote (see)

..  I think we all should get out more..................

I'd like to. But it's this lousy weather.

I would rather be outside. But am cooped up indoors, playing on computer instead.

marshmello

Not here it aint...

....ohhh, yes it is !!

Robot

I feel guilty now.  We were forecast rain and it's been a lovely afternoon/evening and I've a nice bottle of wine ready for Janine & Michael's wedding.  Yes, I know I'm sad

weejenny

brilliant news....... arent we easy pleased

weejenny

Thought Id try getting on to the second page of my posts I see that still doesnt work but cant have everything

sotongeoff
weejenny wrote (see)

Thought Id try getting on to the second page of my posts I see that still doesnt work but cant have everything

That has been mentioned-another thing in the queue-might be worth doing more badgering

Daniel Haynes

Hello weejenny and sotongeoff. I'll check on progress with fixing the pagination issue next week! Have a good weekend.

Daniel

Advertisement

figrat
MHffmhcmhtm
figrat
Edit doesn't work on iPad...
weejenny
Daniel Haynes wrote (see)

Hello weejenny and sotongeoff. I'll check on progress with fixing the pagination issue next week! Have a good weekend.

Daniel

Daniel Haynes wrote (see)

Daniel

Thanks