Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

The first Gardeners' World

As I write, the first, long-awaited GW starts in a couple of moments. Nobody will bother with this forum while it is on, I imagine, but afterwards I'd be interested to know what people thought of it.

• Gardengirl..Gardengirl.. Posts: 4,172

We shall see, hope it's a good show like to watch any gardening show on tv

Hampshire Gardener
  • Bunny ...Bunny ... Posts: 3,471
    I'm sky + ing so I shall await the debateimage
  • chelliechellie Posts: 37
    So far so good so glad to have a garden programme on again xx
  • Bunny ...Bunny ... Posts: 3,471
  • Well, I loved every minute and learnt a lot, especially from Joe. I know how to proceed with my borders now. Rather exciting!

• clogherheadclogherhead Posts: 506

Hi GG I think you said this before , 25 Min's is not long enough  I did like Monty's double deep beds for extra drainage

Derek

• I liked his deep-dug paths for drainage, too, and the bricks looked great.

• Gardengirl..Gardengirl.. Posts: 4,172

Well I enjoyed the show learnt some bits good path making I need to do one like that in the garden and Joe bits were interesting something to think about there

The raised beds of monty's look great much better than last year I want nice raised beds that look that neat.

so far 1st programme good I think

Hampshire Gardener
  • DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,138

imageimageimage

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Hi, Gardengirl. Hard to abbreviate your pseudonym without making it exactly like mine - GG. I agree - good programme, but couldn't believe it when it was over! Too short!