Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

The last programme in the series

I have just finished watching the last programme in the series. It was inspirational and diverse. Great to see Nigel again and he looks great.

• They should have spent a lot more time with Walter, I really enjoyed that slot, he is such a character and has so much knowledge and experience.  What an inspiration!  GW Team - the slot with Walter needed to be longer!

• lovely to see Nigel and of course Monty.I liked Carol s look at plants on the seashore and I have to re-wind the player as I fell asleep after that.I was not bored ,just tired.sorry Monty.image

• Paul NPaul N Posts: 303

Thank you Gardeners World for another wonderful series, and I've enjoyed every single one. Utter joy, and have a good break.image

• Thank you GW and MD, what a treat, seeing Nigel for more than a second........and he performed the apple trick so effortlessly too. It makes the withdrawal symptoms a little less painful. Roll on 2013. image

And yes, thanks too for an enjoyable series........any chance of extending it , pretty please image

• Brilliant programme Monty and so nice to see Nigel on the road to recovery. Looking forward to seeing you again in 2013. image

• Really wish they'd ditch MD and dog. 

• Paul NPaul N Posts: 303

Oh for goodness sake Lowenna!

• Had a bad day Lowenna? Never mind,I love playing devils' advocate too! Today will be better for you ....I hope image